NFL Week 8 LD.

I need Kevin Walter to have a big game for me tomorrow as Drew Brees just had to throw another TD to Lance Moore (who I benched for Walter) to give my opponent the lead in the match that I was winning.

Coming off the Bye week at home, the opposing team is full of injuries on both sides of the field. Yet, the Jets couldn't score one point against the Packers. Wow just wow

If I was traded from a team that's 6-1 to a team that is now 2-5 I would be a little bitter too, Moss want's to be a apart of a winning franchise, the Vikes clearly are not that this year

1. Moss was really excited when he got traded.
2. If Moss didn't want to get traded away from New England, perhaps he should have played hard.
3. Did you see Moss quit on that one pass that should have been a TD grab? I would have benched him for the season for that play. Wow.

This is nothing new for Moss though, this is how he's been through out his entire fucking career, when things don't go his way he gets bitter and stops giving a shit, that press conf. was fucking hilarious though

The press conference was funny. Screw talking to the media. Yeah I have to talk to these guys so they can bash me. How fair is that?

To everyone who said starting Kitna over Schaub was a bad idea.. 16 pts > 9 pts. Fuck you all, Kitna's huge passing yds & 4 picks > Schaub's mediocre passing against Indy.

Also, Carolina would gladly welcome a very pissy Randy Moss. :lmao: Minnesota has got to be the dumbest franchise in the league right now. Not only did they give up a (what was it, 4th round pick?) but they didn't even decide to keep the one guy who actually made the rest of their WR core get open. And with Harvin hurt, and Rice still not 100% yet.. who's left?

It must have been one hell of a behind the scenes situation to have happen, to be left with flatout cutting him from the team.

It was 3rd round pick just to add more stupidity to it. I'm pretty sure most teams would like to have Moss right now. I'm not sure they want the baggage that comes with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back