NFL Week 8 LD.

Farve just needs to hand to Peterson every play so he can break his own rushing yard record and maybe get 3 more TDs. I'll be very happy then.

If anybody just saw the Chris Johnson TD run then their mouths will be wide open just like mine was. 19-7 Tennessee over San Diego

TD for Beanie Wells and the Arizona Cardinals now lead 14-7 over Tampa Bay which only happened due to a muffed punt on TB's part.

TD Tampa Bay from Freeman to Williams and just as I criticize Matthews he scores a TD.

14-14 Arizona and Tampa Bay, 19-14 Tennessee over San Diego

"Uhh You are a Dan Fool":lmao:

that commercial always cracks me up

and Seattle can go suck a dick, everytime I pick up and play on of their guys they fuck me over

Having a great night so far, i won $$$ off the 49ers at our game,got them with my cheeseheads, my fuckin bluebolts(i love you ssc, maybe we can have babies in time?) and waiting on the saints for like a 4 figure night, not really bothered either way im off to stringfellows, enjoy your night hoes :) <3.

I have a question Justin. Who shall I blame for Moss disappointing me yet again? Moss, Favre, Childress, or the Patriots?

I had it so easy. Three of my opponent's starters are injured and I have all my players yet Kenny Britt and Vernon Davis leave with injuries. My opponents has Colston and the Steelers defense left and my hopes ride on Mendenhall.

Who dat say gonna be dem Steelers?

A nice long TD to Wallace would help my Fantasy week too, GD.

I have a question Justin. Who shall I blame for Moss disappointing me yet again? Moss, Favre, Childress, or the Patriots?

I'd blame Childress for growing a set and telling Favre to plant his ass on the bench and going with TJ, Favre and the Vikes need to come to grips with the fact that Favres best days are long behind him, he just isn't helping the team by going out there and getting hurt week after week, the guy has all the weapons in the world, he should have no problem putting points on the board, let each week we see the Vikes blowing another win as Favre either limps off the field or is carried off, at this point you are now 2-5 with a $20 mil. QB that is just not getting the job done, I'd say if there was ever a time to bench Favre this is it, go with the more mobile Tavaris Jackson, if that means you have to deal with a mopey Brett Favre than so fucking be it

Oh and Moss can't catch what isn't thrown to him

I just did the math, I need a combined total of 66.6 pts from Ward and Wayne to stand any chance of winning my FF match-up this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back