NFL Football LD, 2013/14 Season

If RGIII wasn't playing so bad, Becker would be absolutly flattening me right now.

I'm sure Iggles fans and sports talk radio hosts across the nation will have some very complimentary things to say about Chip Kelly.

I really hope the Jets beat the Patriots but given the way this game has started it's not likely.

I can't believe in that whole scuffle there wasn't one penalty on the Patriots. No unsportsman like conduct or anything. Really?

Well I didn't see any Patriots that actually broke any rules.

I didn't see any Jets player push a ref but they still said it happened. Even the announcers said they didn't see it on the replay. They did however say that after the hit on the sideline Patriots players came over to defend their player. I'm not saying yes 100% that any Patriots did anything. I'm saying I have a hard time believing that in a situation like that only one team was doing anything. There were too many players to see clearly who was doing what.

I understand that it's a passing league/game now. But the Ravens seem to have forgotten that establishing a run game keeps defenders at home, sets up play action, and, with Ray-f'ing-Rice, has the possibility of breaking off a big gain. 5 damn rushes for Ray in the first half. Color me disappointed. It's like Cam Cameron never left.

I do enjoy not being able to watch my team play because Fox can't have decent fucking video equipment that doesn't break the moment a tear drop hits one of their cables.

This has been a nice back and forth game here between Miami and Indy. Loving that the Patriots played Thursday so I get to see my Colts now and my Broncos at 4.

I'll be happy if the Titans can pull off a win today. It doesn't have to be pretty.

CJ2K is looking good. They've done a more than admirable job stopping Houston in spite of some tough running from Tate and Foster. This drive isn't looking too pretty, though. Gotta be careful of a safety.

Fucking delay of game negating a huge play. I'm sure the hearts just sunk in Nashville.

People overrated Washington. RGIII padding his stats.

Philly just scored. Another San Diego meltdown.

Beyond pissed. Should have had that game. Didnt convert long drives into TDs and let Chicago hang around then played soft coverage that kills every team.

tumblr_m5p1juztUA1r6tv0ro1_400.gif

So Montee Ball thought you just pitch the ball in the endzone and it counts as a TD. Nope. Have to CARRY the ball in the endzone, my man.

Vintage Wisconsin RB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back