2013 NFL Draft LD

Well why should they? He clearly can't play in the NFL.....

......except for all those times he has.......

so why pick him up?

It is one of the weirdest stories ever in the NFL. Guy succeeds, wins a playoff game, and then it's decided he can't play and win in the NFL. Makes no sense.

Sorry guys, just got over the Geno Smith pick. I can deal with it since they didn't trade up and they have no reason to actually play him this year. Let him sit on the bench and learn and MAYBE he could turn into something. I'm not confident in that but I've resigned myself to the fact that it's not a first round gamble and they didn't trade anything away to get him. Plus, we still have another pick today so hopefully that goes well.

Quick reading on Slay makes me not hate the pick as much. Could be a potential starter right away if his Meniscus is healed in training camp. Mayhew said they had a first round grade on him so I'll trust them.

Quick reading on Slay makes me not hate the pick as much. Could be a potential starter right away if his Meniscus is healed in training camp. Mayhew said they had a first round grade on him so I'll trust them.

He's the lesser player from his school as Banks was better, but he could end up being pretty good. That said, I draft what I see on the field, not what athleticism might suggest they could be.

From that small highlight clip I saw Banks looked quite slow. May have to move to Safety. Lions aren't in dire safety need right now.

Also Bell to Pittsburgh. Happy to see him picked, but it's to my bro's team and I don't wanna root for them. I'll root for him still, but not them.

i wonder if the 49ers grab a RB at some point. hunter got horribly injured, gore is getting old but is still good, and james is more of a specialty player. not to mention jacobs was a bust. they just dont have many holes to fill

Mathieu couldn't have landed in a better spot than Arizona. Congrats to him and I hope he can keep his act together.

an underrated storyline in this draft is the fall of Barkley & Nassib. some had them going as high as the middle of the 1st round potentially. it's not too surprising they're still available, but some had one or both long gone by now.

Manti Te'o is going to be hazed no matter what. However, I would hope they act mature and leave him alone. I would.

I had the sound off. ALl I saw was a kid in a wheelchair. What was the story behind it?

That was Steve Gleason, former Saints player who's now a victim of ALS. He blocked a punt in the Saints first game back in the Superdome after Katrina, and he was very active within the city before his diagnosis. Very sad story.

Stormy, the Saints gave your Jets a BEAST of a back in Chris Ivory. I'm sadden to see him go. I would have much preferred to have traded Mark Ingram for that pick instead.

Regardless, very pleased with the Saints draft to this point. Every need seems to be getting filled.

Stormy, the Saints gave your Jets a BEAST of a back in Chris Ivory. I'm sadden to see him go. I would have much preferred to have traded Mark Ingram for that pick instead.

Regardless, very pleased with the Saints draft to this point. Every need seems to be getting filled.
OH I know jmt, I fucking love this draft. 2 excellent, top of the board low risk picks in round 1, a 3rd round interior lineman, the best running back available (not just in the 4th round, but overall) in Chris Ivory.

Oh, and I LOVE the Geno Smith pick. Everyone all offseason has destroyed the Jets for their QB situation. Now that the Jets rectified that, and everyone complains about it. Geno was the best available at the position, they didn't trade up, they filled their other needs (except maybe WR).

Seriously the Jets could have a draft of Darelle Revis, Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Petersen, Megatron, and Demarcus Ware and the fans would complain.

Hopefully they cut him and he can go to Jacksonville where he should have been for the last year and a half.

Why do people say this? It would be a complete disaster. The Jags need a good QB, not another terrible one to add to the stable.

First pick of round four. There's quite a few options that would make sense for the Jags. I would love for them to take either Sanders Commings or Cornelius Washington from Georgia. Commings is a big, physical cornerback who would thrive in Gus Bradley's defense. Washington is a perfect fit in the LEO role and could help the pass rush.

I am really liking the way this draft is turning out for the Jags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back