NFL Week One LD - IT'S BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
OOOOHHHH YYEEEAAAHHH, boys and girls, you know who's back. After that 100+ day lockout between millionaires and billionaires, after training camps, after those 4 long preseason weeks...

FINALLLYYY... THE NFL HAS COME BACK!.... TO US!

Alright, that was a tad corny, but you guys get my point. The NFL's back, and I'm one giddy fucker. I love me some NCAA Football, but the NFL is just more preferred by myself. Due to the tradition of opening week, we have the kickoff game here tonight, featuring your 2010 Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers hosting the 2009 Super bowl Champions New Orleans Saints. Definitely a great matchup to kick off the NFL season, and I will be watching this game, rooting for Breesy baby. Here's the entire Week 1 schedule:

NO @ GB
PIT @ BAL
ATL @ CHI
DET @ TB
BUF @ KC
IND @ HOU
TEN @ JAX
CIN @ CLE
PHI @ STL
NYG @ WSH
CAR @ ARZ
SEA @ SF
MIN @ SD
NYJ @ DAL
NE @ MIA
OAK @ DEN

Let's get off to a good start to the season. But if you guys aren't interested in watching the NFL this season, I can give you the spoiler alert for the Super Bowl Champs right now...

107783746_display_image.jpg

Believe it.

Whoever decided that people would want to watch a concert before, during or after a game should be shot.

How long do you think Peyton Manning will be out? It says 2-3 months, but it could be longer or shorter....

Jordy Nelson for me; starting him over Plax, LT, and Lee Evans this week (my league has RB, WR, and RB/WR spots if you're wondering why LT was up there.)

She looks a lot skinnier..........

Edit: When they said the guy is making his NFL debut, I definitely thought that he would score a TD.

Fantasy is looking good so far. I have Nelson, and my opponent has Colston. Well, the guy I'm playing also has Rodgers too.:shrug::banghead:

Nice, the Packers have 3 TDs and not one to James Jones yet. Not even a completion. You bastards.

And New Orleans, your defense could show up sometime. The more Packer losses the better.

Damn both offenses are clicking right now. A stop for the Saints when they get back on defense would be nice, though.

There you go Saints. Punt return TD makes this back to a 1 possession game.

And all of these touchbacks on the kickoffs are stupid. The total touchbacks for last season at Lambeau will probably be at least quadrupled by the end of the day.

jesus. Fucking news bullshit.

Apparently there is a "credible" terrorist threat, so fucking NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg and company need to do a press conference during the middle of the fucking game.

Thankfully they are split-screening the game, but there's no commentary obviously. What I'd give to hear Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back