BIG TNA Spoilers - From iMPACT! Tapings, Presumably

i am the son of a multi millionaire in Nepal !!!!!!!!!!! and my pocket money is _ 89000 $ now say who can't own a computer from freaking NEPAL i am the baddest man on planet you stupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! break it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suckers

i am the son of a multi millionaire in Nepal !!!!!!!!!!! and my pocket money is _ 89000 $ now say who can't own a computer from freaking NEPAL i am the baddest man on planet you stupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! break it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suckers

YOU ALL MAY WANT GREEN REPS BUT I WANT MORE RED REPS BECAUSE I AM DIAMOND AND I AM AWESOME

Gentlemen, our saviour cometh.

The Cage's King Of Kings has taken form in a young G from Nepal. Praise be to Yevon.

The amount exclamation points just show the level of intelligence in this man. I mean who else screams this loud via computer text? Nobody I tell you and I'll be... Oh Jesus Christ, he's quoting people.

Yeah his location is "depths of hell" so shouldn't that be Sunderland and not Nepal?

Hull was also in the list, as was Manchester, Boro would also be there. Choices choices!

He's got the goat herding skills to pay the bills, what can I say? If Michael Bay ever made a film about goat herding, they'd come to him.

Goats are roaming the United States, unherded. Lacking goat herders, the US government, foolhardy as ever, employs its excess of dairy farmers to tame the beasts. But, little do they know, dairy farmers are no goat herders, and they are quickly slaughtered.

At CIA headquarters, serious men meet. They discuss a man. A man that just might solve this crisis. A Nepalese goat herder. The best there is. A man with a bad attitude and an unorthodox style. A man that's so deep in pussy and so buried in money that he just herds goats for the fun of it - that's how hardcore this guy is.

Codename: The 3nd is h3r3!!!!!!!!!!

Sheki Abul Bashir has been reportedly rehired. Great! Another racist angle for him to work!
Seriously though, The bit with babyface Samoa Joe beating him upside-down with a cane telling him to go back to his country for no reason is Top 10 worst things TNA has ever done.
I like Daivari but he'd be kidding himself if he thinks things will be different this time around in TNA. Maybe he'd get a brief push ala Kendrick but much like Brian he'll probably just be another body to wrestle against Generation Me on Xplosion.

WZ Main Page said:
Earlier it was reported that former TNA X-Division Champion Shawn Daivari, known in TNA as Sheik Abdul Bashir, had re-signed with the company and was expected to work this week's Impact tapings.
Daivari contacted WrestleZone this evening and informed us that he has NOT re-signed with the company and that he is still a freelance wrestler. Promotions interested in booking Daivari can contact him through his agent at [email protected].
Apparently he hasn't

I still would take it would a lot of grains of salt. I gave up on WZ's main page when they said that DBD was released because Triple H's kids cried when he choked Justin Roberts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back