BIG TNA Spoilers - From iMPACT! Tapings, Presumably

I love it when people say this, as if the people who watch iMPACT! regularly will be overjoyed that someone who regularly dislikes TNA will be watching it. Especially if they're in the LD "Hey, where's Daniels? This sucks. Where's Daniels?" Can't fucking wait broham. Thank you for contributing to approx. 0.00000093 points towards the ratings, it was much needed

In your honor, I'm going to go into a restaurant and show my distaste towards a plate of Brussels sprouts; I'll have a waiter sprinkle some cheese on it, so I can exclaim I MIGHT ACTUALLY EAT THAT NOW. WELL, JUST THE CHEESE.

I think I'll just use YouTube, to be honest.

I also quite like Brussels sprouts. More than cheese at any rate. However, more importantly, why do you want cheese on Brussels sprouts? Seems like an odd combination to me.

Having a cage match a few weeks before a PPV DEDICATED TO CAGE MATCHES is not a good idea. In any shape, way, or form. It was stupid last year, it's stupid this year. There is no way you can spin that as being a positive thing. You're giving away for free what your entire PPV's appeal is. It would be like having a Royal Rumble match on Raw the week before the PPV...it would make the PPV Rumble pointless, you already got what you would've seen had you bought the PPV for free on TV.

Oh and Wolfe is still off TV because of health problems I believe.

I always thought of it as being a sort of appetizer, giving folks a small taste of what they are about to get.

So why is Chris Daniels back? Wasn't it reported that Bischoff hated him and hence why he jobbed to people like Sean Morley?

woaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks similar to my replica belt of CWASWO

:lmao: this is a SPAM SECTION WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well unless he's using a proxy, which it appears he may be since he's using an IP from freaking Nepal, then it's not an alt. But it probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back