Impact Wrestling Holding Tapings In Mexico

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
impactmexicocity.jpg

Impact Wrestling has announced today that this coming 13 and 14 of September they will be holding tapings for their weekly television program from the historic 'Fronton Mexico' sports complex in Mexico City, Mexico. This will be the first time the company will run a televised event from Mexico in its entirety rather than using footage from AAA or The Crash.

These tapings will be the lead in to Impact's next Pay-Per-View 'Bound For Glory' on October 14th from the Melrose Ballroom in New York.

The 'Fronton Mexico' complex is a location mainly used for "Pelota Vasca" a Hispanic sport. The building is normally capable of hosting around 4,000 spectators for events.

It will be a curios set of tapings as Impact will step into a wrestling hot-bed in the form of Mexico City and being somewhat known through the country. Though it's current programming is still not watched by much as it emanates from the channel 52MX (who are assisting with these tapings).

A point that does work in their favor is not just their alliance with AAA and The Crash. But also how the likes of Fenix, Hijo del Fantasma and especially Pentagon Jr have become major stars in the promotion as well as having Konnan in hand.

It will no doubt be a very interesting set of tapings for Impact just weeks away from their biggest show of the year.

Sources: F4W Online

It's better than taping 3-4 months ahead of time. I'm guessing the November or December tapings will either be in Toronto, Nashville, Orlando or somewhere else?

It's better than taping 3-4 months ahead of time. I'm guessing the November or December tapings will either be in Toronto, Nashville, Orlando or somewhere else?
Their next set of tapings will be at the Mellrose Ballroom where Bound For Glory is the following two days I believe. It'll be challenging given it's Monday and Tuesday. They had diminishing returns after Slammiversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back