Another Big Comment Spoilers

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page

According to multiple sources from tonight's Impact Wrestling tapings from Macon, Georgia - Robert Roode defeated James Storm for the TNA World championship. Update

Roode turned heel and hit Storm with a beer bottle to win.

Stay tuned later for full spoilers from the tapings.

:lmao:

I think TNA is just trying to be a joke now. They can't be serious, they really can't. This is the most idiotic, fucked up, dipshit crash booking that I've ever seen. I can't wait until this shit airs and I can go on a tangent in the non spam forum. TNA is just god awful, god awful stuff.

1. So Impact > BFG as a place for major moments.

2. Lockdown.....Against All Odds.....Turning Point......Genesis.......ANY SHOW YOU COULD GET PEOPLE TO PAY TO SEE THIS ON THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO HAVE THIS MATCH AT THAN ON FREE TV WITH ONE WEEK OF BUILD?????

1. So Impact > BFG as a place for major moments.

2. Lockdown.....Against All Odds.....Turning Point......Genesis.......ANY SHOW YOU COULD GET PEOPLE TO PAY TO SEE THIS ON THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO HAVE THIS MATCH AT THAN ON FREE TV WITH ONE WEEK OF BUILD?????

If it wasn't taped, I could kind of understand it. Turn in every week, because anything can happen.
I understand it devalues the ppv, but maybe it would bring in more T.V. viewers and gain a larger fan base.
I support this point by showing the past week ppl knew about the title change and they had a huge rating(their biggest ever I believe). The problem is how long can this short sighted approach succeed.....

I think TNA is just trying to be a joke now. They can't be serious, they really can't. This is the most idiotic, fucked up, dipshit crash booking that I've ever seen. I can't wait until this shit airs and I can go on a tangent in the non spam forum. TNA is just god awful, god awful stuff.

I'll still take it over WWE.

Nothing like trying to out smart the IWC and look like a complete ass doing it.

So.............let's say 6 months of possible Roode slow burning heel turn tossed out for a pop in the ratings?

They could have spent the entire year building to a huge showdown between Roode and Storm, and they blew it in a few weeks. Completely absurd.

Lulz. Sweet. Lets just keep doing this every week so all of the guys who never held the World Title can get a week reign and make the title virtually meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back