• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There are Spoilers In This Thread

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
There, now stop complaining. I'm going to fill all this space so even if you hover over the link and preview there aren't spoilers. Still no spoilers. Alright? Are you done? I think we're good here.

In tapings done yesterday MVP turned heel, attacked Eric Young, and then became the #1 contender for the TNA title.

Are

You

Fucking

Kidding

Me

Bonus spoiler: he appears to have an alliance with Kenny King and Bobby Lashley.

I'm waiting on the power struggle to start.

Well people wanted the Nation Of Domination back didn't they? Well..... There you go.

So....how long before we're treated to Dixie Carter fighting for the people?

That's not meant as an idea that is so crazy it won't happen. I genuinely expect this to be the summer storyline.

So....how long before we're treated to Dixie Carter fighting for the people?

That's not meant as an idea that is so crazy it won't happen. I genuinely expect this to be the summer storyline.

And somehow, they had time and money for all this and not AJ Styles.

After reading the spoilers from the Impact tapings, all I could do was curse out loud at how stupid this was. I'm waiting for Aries to join up with them, considering it'd make as much sense as King and Lashley being a heel stable with MVP does.

The Dixie face turn is already coming, it's obvious. Just wait until Bully Ray is leading the charge for her.

At this point they might as well just have a roster of heel mega stables facing each other for dominance with twists and turns every week so we never know what is going on.

Am I the only one (besides JGKY of course) who actually likes the spoilers? The Menagerie, Bram, Team MVP and Velvet getting stripped... Watching all of those shows 100%

Names for MVP's new group, go!

Affirmative Action
Minority Report
Hey, We're Black!

Woah, I haven't seen a TNA heel-stable takeover in forever.

Did anybody notice that MVP, Kenny King and Bobby Lashley are all African-American?

You should really have mentioned these would be TNA spoilers in the OP... Just, if we're being extra cautious and all. Could have been anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back