There are Spoilers In This Thread

I don't think you understood what Haiku said: if WZCW is unreadable and everything else becomes worse than that, then we're very screwed.

Although, we can't do any worse than your face.

This man, after a blood feud with me, gets me.

Wonder if this is what Mankind and Taker became after Taker throwing him off the cell

Although, we can't do any worse than your face.

Hey, you leave my face alone, its taken enough abuse.

Seriously, I've broken my nose three times and am waiting for surgery to straighten it cause sometime in the future a blood clot might form in my brain and I might die if I don't. And if I die, who'll be here to talk sense? And plug ROH a lot? (shit, xfear is kind of back.)

Can we not all agree TNA has some great talent but the storylines could use some work. Even if you say you like them they could be better??

Ugh TDS indeed..

When you are speaking of me you will refer to me by my whole username as a sign of respect and superiority.

Can we not all agree TNA has some great talent but the storylines could use some work. Even if you say you like them they could be better??

It has some great talents, but overall I wouldn't say the roster is great. It doesn't help when they relegate guys like Austin Aries, remove Joe from TV, let Kaz and Daniels walk, put the title on Eric Young and expect people to take him seriously and sign guys like Bobby Lashley.

It has some great talents, but overall I wouldn't say the roster is great. It doesn't help when they relegate guys like Austin Aries, remove Joe from TV, let Kaz and Daniels walk, put the title on Eric Young and expect people to take him seriously and sign guys like Bobby Lashley.

I'd say when push comes to shove it's got a good, dependable roster. Yeah ******ed things like doing shit with Aries, Joe being AWOL letting Bad Influence walk and bringing in Lashley (who's good in the ring but bland as hell) is bad but every company does stupid stuff like this (I will admit TNA seems to be doing it a lot at the moment though)

I would like TNA to be good, rather than do well... I bet the two are somehow related, but my hopes will always be on the first half.

I think both Roode and Bully are better but that wasn't the point

What was the point? Also that is a wrong view. Roode has been boring as fuck in the past and Ray was in Aces & 8's remember?

I remember Lashley had an underrated match with Cena at GAB 07, but nothing else jumps to my mind.

2007 Cena had a great match against Khali, the mans abilities knew no limit before he broke his neck.

2007 Cena had a great match against Khali, the mans abilities knew no limit before he broke his neck.

Cena's match against Khali was a different kind of match to be fair.

Also, Cena never broke his neck, it was the pec tear that sidelined him until 2008.

The point was that them being the best act is subjective just like you thinking Roode is boring is and me thinking both of them are better then BI

These are posts by you that I totally never see.

Cena's match against Khali was a different kind of match to be fair.

Well i was referring to the Judgement Day match which was pretty good for a Khali match.

Also, Cena never broke his neck, it was the pec tear that sidelined him until 2008

Thanks. I just know that Cena's injuries have caused him to be not as good as he once was and even restrict his moveset somewhat, e.g. throwback.

To be fair besides the Kenny King match I haven't seen a Lashley match in years. Maybe I'm remembering wrong

You're remembering wrong. Very wrong. That being said I liked the catch.

These are posts by you that I totally never see.

Well i was referring to the Judgement Day match which was pretty good for a Khali match.

Thanks. I just know that Cena's injuries have caused him to be not as good as he once was and even restrict his moveset somewhat, e.g. throwback.

You're remembering wrong. Very wrong. That being said I liked the catch.

Not sure what you mean

It's a new Tag Team, so I can't complain. It's one odd as fuck pairing though. Also, more A Double. Can't go wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back