Genius (Impact Spoilers)

So ECW reunite's in TNA? Beats the fuck of the Santino Bunch and the Dancing Robot Russian.

Fuck you man, Kozlov is awesome. All the WWE flippy fans seems to hate him though. ONO MAT WRESTLING IT'S YUCKY ;.;
See what happens when you aim at kids? Good wrestlers become bad comedians and mothers revolt claiming nobody cares about the wrestlers health. Sure. Pay no heed to Boxing, MMA or any other bloodsport. Thank you WWE. For making professional wrestling look like a marketing joke.

abyss2.jpg

See what happens when you aim at kids? Good wrestlers become bad comedians and mothers revolt claiming nobody cares about the wrestlers health. Sure. Pay no heed to Boxing, MMA or any other bloodsport. Thank you WWE. For making professional wrestling look like a marketing joke.

HHH vs Kozlov at Survivor Series bombed, and I don't think they were full-on kid oriented yet. ...I think that was Survivor Series?

Seriously that Survivor Series match is better than it's made out to be. Meltzer saying that was the worst match of the year made me shake my head. It's not even the worst match on the card.

Because they wanted to give Edge the title, probably.

And, KB I agree. That match was one of my favorites of that year, because I don't really find 1080 Super Half-Erect Splashes to be all that exciting. Unless you get fucking RKO'd during one.

Thank you WWE. For making professional wrestling look like a marketing joke.
Yeah, because pro-wrestling needs help looking like a joke.

I hate Vince McMahon and the Evil Empire as much as anyone, but your gripes are an absolute joke.

And once again, the WWE being bad doesn't legitimize anything TNA does.

Yeah, because pro-wrestling needs help looking like a joke.

I hate Vince McMahon and the Evil Empire as much as anyone, but your gripes are an absolute joke.

And once again, the WWE being bad doesn't legitimize anything TNA does.

But Al Snow is coming to TNA. That has to be better than anything WWE does.

People who complain about the WWE being geared towards kids are closet pedophiles, I'm sure. Infuriated by how children are looking at anything but their penises I should think.

Coco is right about how it doesn't make TNA look any better.

Back in the 90s WCW was awful but WWF wasn't much better. People simply watched Raw because it was better than Nitro. That doesn't mean it was good. A guy with 2 pennies to his name is richer than a guy with one. Doesn't make him not poor.

People who complain about the WWE being geared towards kids are closet pedophiles, I'm sure. Infuriated by how children are looking at anything but their penises I should think.

I don't have a problem with the direction WWE's in. I'm just saying kids are more likely to support a spot-monkey compared to a mat technician. No 9 year old is going to think a sit-out switch is neato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back