WWE RAW 9/19/2011 - Can Wolverine Survive...The Hall of Pain?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
Would You Like to Play Again?
20110918_noc_v_hhhpunk_c.jpg

Amid chaos and controversy at Night of Champions, WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H trounced the ambitions of would-be successors as he defeated CM Punk to remain top executive in WWE, thanks to Kevin Nash.

You Can Hear The Complaints All the Way Over Here
20110918_noc_cenavictory1_c.jpg

After toppling Alberto Del Rio at Night of Champions, John Cena can proclaim these words for the 12th time in his storied career — The Champ is here.

A 15 Year Journey Completed
20110918_noc_v_henryvictory4_c.jpg

After 15 years in WWE, Mark Henry finally dominated his way into greatness, capturing his first World Heavyweight Championship in a clash of pure brutality with Randy Orton at Night of Champions.

Beth Loses...Again
20110918_noc_v_divas2_c.jpg

Kelly Kelly defeated Beth Phoenix to retain the Divas Championship at Night of Champions, proving to the WWE Universe and the Divas division she's not just a pretty face.

Timed to Perfection
20110918_noc_v_dolph3_c.jpg

United States Champion Dolph Zigger, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley and John Morrison, four of the finest athletes in WWE, squared off in a high-octane thriller, but it was Dolph Ziggler’s quick-thinking that allowed him to retain the title.

Now the Refs Are In On It?
20110918_noc_v_mizref_c.jpg

In a controversial match featuring several questionable officiating calls, WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne won by disqualification after The Miz, along with his partner R-Truth, attacked the referee.

TONIGHT!
Logan's Run
20110916_hughjackman1_c.jpg

The WWE Raw SuperShow gets even bigger tonight when Hugh Jackman of the upcoming film "Real Steel" serves as celebrity guest star. Prepare for the acclaimed actor's arrival with exclusive footage from his new film.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will we discover what was going on with Johnny Ace/Truth/Miz/Nash?
Will CM Punk bitch about Triple H's victory?
Will ADR continue to be Cena's bitch?
Will we see Mark Henry this evening?
Will the Divas of Doom please just crush Kelly Kelly already?
Will Jack Swagger continue to fight for the services of Vickie Guerrero?
Will Air Boom get lucky again?
Will Hugh Jackman do anything interesting?
And oh so much more...

Will we discover what was going on with Johnny Ace/Truth/Miz/Nash?
Nope. We never will.
Will CM Punk bitch about Triple H's victory?
Of course. Because top faces are supposed to whine and complain. Especially when the boss he's rebelling against is also a face.
Will ADR continue to be Cena's bitch?
He'll probably get the upper hand back tonight somehow.
Will we see Mark Henry this evening?
Yes.
Will the Divas of Doom please just crush Kelly Kelly already?
If they were perky, cute princesses, they might have a shot.
Will Jack Swagger continue to fight for the services of Vickie Guerrero?
He'll continue to wallow in midcard hell, I know that much.
Will Air Boom get lucky again?
Why don't we poll the WWE Universe on Twitter?
Will Hugh Jackman do anything interesting?
Is this really a question?

She always seems like she's squinting to me. I find Eve far hotter, despite all the ridiculous tranny jokes.

Heres my question. Who fueds now? HHH and Punk with how last night ended have no reason to fued. They helped eachother during the fight. Now they "respect eachother".
So whats Punk do go back to Cena? ADR goes where? Three way at HIAC? PPV in two weeks, just isn't enough time.

Miz and R Truth vs Punk and Triple H at HIAC. Book that shit. Either Punk or Triple H then turns on the other to set up another singles match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back