Undertaker's Last Oponent

Everyone needs to get off the fact that they think Undertaker is retiring. He's talked about it in the past, but it never happened. I think its most people want to see him retire. Why would you want to see him retire now? Right now the WWE can't afford to lose Undertaker due to retirement. WWE has alot of talent, but hasn't used alot of them to there full potential and thats why we don't see as many stars as we should. Plus due to alot of injuries occuring they can't lose Undertaker right now. I know Undertaker doesn't appear much on TV, but he appears at house shows and Pay Per Views. As he pretty much only works part time, so he doesn't need to retire right now. Undertaker is only in his early 40's, so he can still go for awhile, if they need him to. You still see Ric Flair wrestle and he's almost 60, so Undertaker can continue to wrestle many more years if he wanted too.

I don't know if its the generation of WWE fans today or what, but I've been following Undertaker since his WCW days, and I don't want to see him retire atleast for a few more years. I know to some people that some of his matches aren't as exciting as they used to be, but if your truely a fan of the Undertaker, then you should bewilling to accept him for what he does do. It just seems like theres a new generation of WWE fans that want to see him retire and he shouldn't

nobody wants to see him retire, but he really doesn't show up that much if you discount the last couple of months. if he decides to go and be with his family then this is who we think his last match will be against

kapp said:
Everyone needs to get off the fact that they think Undertaker is retiring. He's talked about it in the past, but it never happened. I think its most people want to see him retire. Why would you want to see him retire now? Right now the WWE can't afford to lose Undertaker due to retirement. WWE has alot of talent, but hasn't used alot of them to there full potential and thats why we don't see as many stars as we should. Plus due to alot of injuries occuring they can't lose Undertaker right now. I know Undertaker doesn't appear much on TV, but he appears at house shows and Pay Per Views. As he pretty much only works part time, so he doesn't need to retire right now. Undertaker is only in his early 40's, so he can still go for awhile, if they need him to. You still see Ric Flair wrestle and he's almost 60, so Undertaker can continue to wrestle many more years if he wanted too.

I don't know if its the generation of WWE fans today or what, but I've been following Undertaker since his WCW days, and I don't want to see him retire atleast for a few more years. I know to some people that some of his matches aren't as exciting as they used to be, but if your truely a fan of the Undertaker, then you should bewilling to accept him for what he does do. It just seems like theres a new generation of WWE fans that want to see him retire and he shouldn't

I dont think he will retire...Im not believing it until I see proof...My friend said he will retire at WM 23 but i think he is lying...Taker isnt working fulltime...He is speding time with family and wrestling sometimes thats why he never wins the championship because they know he wont be able to give 100%to the company..

realblackhart said:
nobody wants to see him retire, but he really doesn't show up that much if you discount the last couple of months. if he decides to go and be with his family then this is who we think his last match will be against
Most of the matches we see are only on Pay Per View. He also works some house shows usually in a dark match, but only part time. That's why you don't see him on Smackdown for like 4 months.

ShaneRamlall said:
I dont think he will retire...Im not believing it until I see proof...My friend said he will retire at WM 23 but i think he is lying...Taker isnt working fulltime...He is speding time with family and wrestling sometimes thats why he never wins the championship because they know he wont be able to give 100%to the company..
I know all about The Undertaker. During his time off before he returned at Wrestlemania where he fought Kane with his old gimmick, he told Vince McMahon he would only work part time if he was going to use his old gimmick and Vince accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back