Undertaker's Last Oponent

But back then they didn't have the World HeavyWeight Championship so maybe he just mean the WWE title.

Well Undertaker's won the title since then hasn't he so I doubt they're gonna put that into place now

unfortunatly that raises the queston of who wins?

Taker is seen as the dominant of the two usually and has mostly defeated kane in the big ocasions when they have battled would the WWE change this in their last fight when they have never done so before to push Kane. if it was at WM would they risk Takers streak?

personally i think that Kane will go before the Undertaker, and before that he will win the Title on Smackdown

No, I think that it should be Shawn Michaels. there hell in the call match was classic and I can't think of a better match for Taker

The Chocolate Monkey said:
unfortunatly that raises the queston of who wins?

Taker is seen as the dominant of the two usually and has mostly defeated kane in the big ocasions when they have battled would the WWE change this in their last fight when they have never done so before to push Kane. if it was at WM would they risk Takers streak?

personally i think that Kane will go before the Undertaker, and before that he will win the Title on Smackdown

Have it go to a no-contest. Or have one of them win and then they hug or something. I don't think it'd be right for either them to lose their last match. Maybe their last match could be a tag against two of their best fueds, maybe Foley and Austin or HBK

The obvious answer is him feuding with kane / paul bearer and beating them to end his career. That is actually what most likley will happen. I want edge to beat him at WM 23 to end his streak and his career but takers ego wont let that happen.

Taker's ego doesn't matter. He won't job to Edge at WM23 cos whether he wants to or not, he deserves to go out on a high. If Vince can't see that then expect to see him lose his last match to put over some younger talent (who may be already established), when there are other ways of doing so than ending tarnishing the legacy of a legend.

Yeah takers ego does matter. If vince asked him to job out ot edge he would probally quit. He refuses to put over new talent. He always gets the "best" out of the feud. the young talent may win a match but he wins the last one.

Well yeah of course he wins the last one but yeah, okay, that's his ego. He doesn't need to put Edge over, and certainly not at WM23 in his last match.

undertaker should not retire, he is a legend and young enuf to be one for 3...4 more years, this on and off schedule suits me fine if he shows up 4 pay per views. but i think he should be there at sd! in a good feud in the weeks leading up to the big 4, and hopefully next yr win the royal rumble. 1 main event at wrestlemania is not enuf for this 15 yr legend. 4gt giving some young crap like lashley (he's talented) the rr win, they cum to wrestling for a yr and a bit and they're in the main event, this would be a disgrace

I dont think undertaker could be hyped up for a wrestlemania event like that seeing as he would have to be on the show every week and not have this take days off thing.....Kane of should be Undertakers last opponent i dont see anyone else being as significant to a last match with taker....kane has gone up against him the most at Wrestlemania so he should challenge it....The only one who could put the dead man to rest is his own flesh and blood the way i see it

I Would Love 2 See Shawn Michaels Vs . Undertaker At Wrestlemania Those 2 Would Blow The Roof Off

UMAGAA!!!! The Samoan Bulldozer/ Wrecking Machine is unstopable. (and overated)

Takers last oppo would have to be, Umaga or Kane.

If it was kane i would love to see the Inferno match one more time.

If it was Umaga i would have it a lumber jack match, guys from and smackdown mixed in.

I'd love to see Taker win the Royal Rumble and challenge Kane (who will be champ) at WM in an Inferno or HIAC match. Give it loads of build up like only Taker and Kane can, the fire, the pyro, the lights, the mind games, the supernatural stuff --- all that. Make the match the best WM main event ever and have Taker win, then sacrifice the belt the next night on Raw or Smackdown.

it couldnt be kane bcuz ut already said hed b willing 2 lose mania 2 kane but kane said he didnt want 2

altho him vs kane or angle would b good or maybe a smaller like mysterio

undertaker69 said:
it couldnt be kane bcuz ut already said hed b willing 2 lose mania 2 kane but kane said he didnt want 2

altho him vs kane or angle would b good or maybe a smaller like mysterio
Mysterio? Hell No! That would be boring seeing mysterio V.S. Taker cuz we all know Taker will kill Mysterio. Kane and Taker at WrestleMania in Hell In A Cell would be great.

I think the Undertaker's last opponet should either be: Hulk Hogan, HBK, HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock or Edge (who also is undefeated at WM.)

His last opponent....KANE! They both give it there all...Even if Kane retires this year and undertaker doesnt im sure he wouldnt mind ending the career of his kayfabe brother...It just seems right that way...But if not kane I agree with Guppee Edge...

ShaneRamlall said:
His last opponent....KANE! They both give it there all...Even if Kane retires this year and undertaker doesnt im sure he wouldnt mind ending the career of his kayfabe brother...It just seems right that way...But if not kane I agree with Guppee Edge...

dude i SO agree with you. They have had one of the BEST feuds in the WWE and i think that it would be a great ending to both of their careers for them to face one on one, maybe even bring back the inferno match to end it all.

like most people say....it should be kane or stone cold..i think that at wrestlemania 23 it should either be undertaker vs edge, or undertaker vs batista, but at wrestlemania 24 it should be kane vs undertaker for the final time as it would be the 10 year anniversary of their 1998 fued

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back