CM Punk was WRONG about Nash

I think you're confusing "Having A Mind For The Business" with "Just Being A Greedy Son Of A Bitch"

Having a "Mind For The Business" is knowing when to quit and taking a backseat to the up-and-comers and nuturing them into the wrestlers they could eventually become if given the right push by the company (which Nash, having been in the business for so long, could give the company a letter of recommendation)

Greedy?? He's greedy because he won't quit doing something he loves and is very good at? LOL. your out of your mind. While your at it go tell Al Pacino, Streep, redford, eastwood, morgan freeman and on and on to "quit" and let new guys do it. You see, in typical sports older athletes get PUSHED out... out done by younger, newer athletes.. In WWE today the young and new guys absolutely SUCK!!! Who the hell is nash gonna take a backseat to.?? Cody Rhodes? Without Rhodes last name he would be selling clothes at macys... As long as Nash and anyone else, including Ric flair can produce and do it better than the dolph zigglers, primo carlon and heath Slaters of the WWE he should stay and try...attempt to make this incredibly fast falling art of wrestling once meaningful again. Pro wrestling is on it's last legs in America..These guys are NEEDED.

I think you're confusing "Having A Mind For The Business" with "Just Being A Greedy Son Of A Bitch"

Having a "Mind For The Business" is knowing when to quit and taking a backseat to the up-and-comers and nuturing them into the wrestlers they could eventually become if given the right push by the company (which Nash, having been in the business for so long, could give the company a letter of recommendation)

YES! i couldnt agree more punk was spot on with tht comment nash doesnt knw shit like he thinks he does he never stepped down when he should have and the greedy son of a bitch was a main reason for WCW dying imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back