Undertaker's Last Oponent

RVDblazeguy said:
like most people say....it should be kane or stone cold..i think that at wrestlemania 23 it should either be undertaker vs edge, or undertaker vs batista, but at wrestlemania 24 it should be kane vs undertaker for the final time as it would be the 10 year anniversary of their 1998 fued

so basically you are agreeing that it should be kane vs. undertaker. and no, that isn't a question. you ARE saying that it should be kane vs. undertaker.

Undertaker is one the best wrestler. I don't think is last match will be Kane. I would like to see Udertaker fight someone like Batista or HHH at a wrestlemania towards the end of his career. With the Undertaker winning a champonship belt and going out on top.

texfan200 said:
Undertaker is one the best wrestler. I don't think is last match will be Kane. I would like to see Udertaker fight someone like Batista or HHH at a wrestlemania towards the end of his career. With the Undertaker winning a champonship belt and going out on top.

i take it that you're quite new to wwe. see, if you don't know this already i'll explain it to you. kane and undertaker are brothers, kane was brought in to battle his brother for killing their parents. kane and undertaker have had some of the best matches ever. they are the one and only pair to go one on one in an inferno match, that's where they put fire around the ring. to know their history with each other, then you would have to agree that it would be the perfect ending for the both of them.

no matter what anyone says this is pretty much a given match (Kane Vs Undertaker) and i hope it is at wrestlemania and i do hope kane wins as one of my fav wrestlers of the past years kane deserves to be put over in a big big way. Even if he is retiring he needs to beat taker for his own legend status, Or he will be forever known as the guy who had the belt for 24 hours

grungy72 said:
no matter what anyone says this is pretty much a given match (Kane Vs Undertaker) and i hope it is at wrestlemania and i do hope kane wins as one of my fav wrestlers of the past years kane deserves to be put over in a big big way. Even if he is retiring he needs to beat taker for his own legend status, Or he will be forever known as the guy who had the belt for 24 hours

DUDE I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

If have been watching WWE for while you would know the best fought matches was agaisnt Mandkind. Him and Kane had good matches but not the best. Besides Kane cant keep up with Taker as far as speed in a match. If you know anything about Taker he is one that likes to move around the ring alot. Kane is good wrestler but he just cant keep up. If they keep them on Smackdown, I could see him Batista go at it for the belt.

texfan200 said:
If have been watching WWE for while you would know the best fought matches was agaisnt Mandkind. Him and Kane had good matches but not the best. Besides Kane cant keep up with Taker as far as speed in a match. If you know anything about Taker he is one that likes to move around the ring alot. Kane is good wrestler but he just cant keep up. If they keep them on Smackdown, I could see him Batista go at it for the belt.

i hope that you're talking about kane against mankind, because taker only had one match against mankind. and really i believe that kane can do more than wwe is showing. he just hasn't been able to get the chance since he keeps on putting people over rather than the other way around.

For one thing Taker has more than match against Mankind. I just telling I dont think his last match will be against Kane. Much less end the winning streak at mania. He will never be beaten there.

lol As i stated b4 WM 21 Kane will kill the undertaker, Now i sit here 2 years later tell u that Kane Will kill the undertaker when it happens at WM 23, As kane once said My brother the Undertaker Is DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :p

That was an awesome promo, where Kane claimed Taker was dead. So was his eulogy for Taker. God, I miss the days where Kane was an uber heel and was given the mic every once in a while. He was fantastic with the stick.

texfan200 said:
Kane may beat Taker but it not going to be at mania.

actually if you didn't know, taker did offer kane to end his winning streak. though i do have to say that you're right, kane won't end it because he has so much respect for the undertaker's winning streak. but still, kane and undertaker at wrestlemania as the retiring match for the both of them would be awesome.

True that would be awsome match. I could see if one of them having a belt going at it for the belt at mania. Everybody has to much respect for Taker to end the streak.

well everyone does have respect for the undertaker, but i think that there's some people who wouldn't mind being immortalized as the person who ended the dead man's winning streak.

The only one that would try to do it again in my opion would be Orton

it would make sense, being the legend killer and all. but i think that it would have to be someone who has earned mark's respect. and frankly i can't think of anyone, except for kane, who has earned mark's respect enough to let him end the winning streak.

I would like them to fight again or tag up together agaisnt Great Kali and Big Show.

i beleive his final oponent will be kalie, the most dominating force in wwe, he has made takers life hell, he has yet to beat him, and what if takers last match be a buried alive match, ending kalies winning streak, and putting him on the shelf for awhile

start-game73641 said:
i beleive his final oponent will be kalie, the most dominating force in wwe, he has made takers life hell, he has yet to beat him, and what if takers last match be a buried alive match, ending kalies winning streak, and putting him on the shelf for awhile
Yeah but Kane would be better seeing that he's Takers "Half Brother" and they had so much History together.

^Exactly what i said...Kane came in the WWE with his first opponent Undertaker...then why not be Undertakers last opponent...It makes perfect sense...

ShaneRamlall said:
^Exactly what i said...Kane came in the WWE with his first opponent Undertaker...then why not be Undertakers last opponent...It makes perfect sense...
Kane & Taker are a perfect match but they need to make a match that we will all remember like a Hell In A Cell or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back