Undertaker's Last Oponent

ChokeslamToHell said:
Opponent: Kane

Match type: Buried Alive Inferno Casket Match (Winner must place opponent in the casket, light it on fire, and bury their opponent)

PPV: Survivor Series

Win/Lose: Lose

Get up and walk out/Disappear forever/other: Just as Kane wins, he looks on all giddy and then slowly begins to realize that his brother and last surviving family member is gone forever. Just as Kane begins to break down the lights go out and a sihlouette of his brother extending his arms on one knee appears next to a sihlouette of Paul Bearer holding the urn. Kane starts crying and gets down on one knee and extends his arm back and says "Ashes to Ashes" one last time.

Kane goes on to have an angle where he feels that he is all alone and gets depressed that eventually turns violent after people make fun of him over it. Kane enters the Rumble and makes it to the final two (AGAIN!!!). Just as he is about to be thrown out, the lights go out (Taker's spirit) distracting his opponent and Kane finally wins the Rumble.
In all actuality, Kane would go on to win at WM using Taker as his motivation. In fact, now that I think about it, HHH smashing their graves with a sledge would make for a great great buildup. Anyways, that's what I'd like to see. Too bad it's just a fantasy.

Thats a good idea. There is NO WAY to top that idea.

Last match before the undertaker retires should be with Kane, and let Kane win it so he can carry on the torch, so Kane can become a legend status, i think Kane already is a legend, just needs that title on his waste. Kane's getting up there to and he's slowing down. Kane's 39 he will 40 next year. Kane will retire soon, and he ain't not that far behind taker. I think he should wrestle Kane at wm And finally let Kane win.

I think Kane...

Or another match with Mankind...See him toss Mankind off the top of the cage again...That would never happen, but it would be cool

ChokeslamToHell said:
Opponent: Kane

Match type: Buried Alive Inferno Casket Match (Winner must place opponent in the casket, light it on fire, and bury their opponent)

PPV: Survivor Series

Win/Lose: Lose

Get up and walk out/Disappear forever/other: Just as Kane wins, he looks on all giddy and then slowly begins to realize that his brother and last surviving family member is gone forever. Just as Kane begins to break down the lights go out and a sihlouette of his brother extending his arms on one knee appears next to a sihlouette of Paul Bearer holding the urn. Kane starts crying and gets down on one knee and extends his arm back and says "Ashes to Ashes" one last time.

Kane goes on to have an angle where he feels that he is all alone and gets depressed that eventually turns violent after people make fun of him over it. Kane enters the Rumble and makes it to the final two (AGAIN!!!). Just as he is about to be thrown out, the lights go out (Taker's spirit) distracting his opponent and Kane finally wins the Rumble. Kane then goes on to lose to HHH at WM, upon which HHH will bash Taker and Bearer's grave with a sledgehammer, dress up as Kane, and copulate with both of their corpses. The next night on Raw, Kane will team up with Lance Caid to take on Big Vis and Conway.

JK. In all actuality, Kane would go on to win at WM using Taker as his motivation. In fact, now that I think about it, HHH smashing their graves with a sledge would make for a great great buildup. Anyways, that's what I'd like to see. Too bad it's just a fantasy.

Oh, and I really don't understand some of the opponents ya'll are picking. His last opponent HAS to be Kane AND at the same time, he can finally put Kane/Glen Jacobs over! Kane has NEVER beaten the Undertaker 1 on 1. Can you believe that? It could also finally put Kane in line for the title, as I mentioned above. That's just one way to get it done.
Awsome idea. Only one thing wrong with it, Kane has beatin Undertaker 1 on 1. It was June of 98, #1 contenders match, Kane beat the Undertaker 1, 2, 3.

Yeah... they put on some pretty good matches. I would like to see Undertakers last opponent against Kane, Randy Orton, or Edge.

I can't narrow it down to one person because there are many matches that he could have. There are six people that I want Taker to fight before he retires.

6. Bobby Lashley- I think this would be a great match, the perfect way to build up this guy. Almost enough to boost him into main event status.

5. Kurt Angle- The best wrestling match of 2006 at No Way Out. I think if it was to carry out for a while, it could go down as one of the best rivalries of all time.

4. Triple H- Had a great match at WM 17 and would love to see it happen again. Have it in HIAC or Last man standing.

3. Batista- Would be amazing to see, with Batista's strength, Undertaker's intelligence in the ring, it would be a great match if it was built up right.

2. Kane- Could possibly be Taker's last opponent at WM. Taker said he wanted Kane to be the one to break his undefeated streak at WM, but Kane said he does not want to destroy Taker's legacy.

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin- I think they had a great rivalry when Taker was champ. It was a little too short for me, but if Austin does come back, I hope his opponent is Undertaker.

All Six of these people would be great rivalries for Undertaker to end his legendary career with. Every match would be good and if built up right, could be a classic.

from wrestlezone

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

I still think his opponet should be Kane...Hell In a Cell..the way it started...who says it has to be at mania..have kane win..light the cell on fire...beats taker one last time, and doesnt fuck up Takers Streak..

ya i really want to see kane vs taker one more time in a special kind of matchup

I think it should be against Kane at WrestleMania 23 and then Kane would win and orr at be in a tag match the losers quit and then they both loose and both retire

FLUFF said:
I'm thinkin that Kane deserves his last match! This isn't a bias opinion, but they have such great in ring chemistry and had such a great rivalry back in late 97, early to late 98. In second it would be Kurt Angle, those two blew the roof off at No Way Out and could easily do it again.

Agree, nobody deserves it more than kane :)

How about a triple threat match titled the Legends of all Legends Match Undertaker vs. Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan
And make it the last match for all of them!

UnderTaker V.S. Kane in a Hell In A Cell match only not just the regular Kane the old school Kane with the Mask.

Definitely vs Kane in HIAC, with at least a 2/3 month build up -- who wouldn't love to see all the crazy stuff they do (the pyro, special effects, fire etc.) one last time? And of course their matches rock, especially a HIAC. It'd have to be the best HIAC as well - they'd go on the top, all around the arena, and maybe even do like a double chokeslam to each other off the top or something --- make it go down in history.

I would say his last match(takers) should be against kane. these two have been best of brothers, and worse enimies, its been rumord kane will end takers streak and they both will retire. but kane as of now turned it down. but undertaker wants him to end his wm winning streak. so we will have to wait and see.

Isn't it abit to obvoius that at WM23 it's gonna be Edge Vs Taker... Who's streak will die... I think his last oponent should be either Kane or Kurt Angle he has great chemistry with them

what i think should happen is ....taker should win the belt at survivor series and hold it till wrestlemania

then have kane win the royal rumble and have a feud between the two for the world title leading up to wrestlemania

then have taker win the match and do the thing where he is on his knees with the title, have the lights go black and then have taker gone with the title belt on the floor and have kane the champion...it would be like a gift from his brother

it wouldnt end takers winning streak and it would give kane a title run before he retires

Taker vs Umaga? That would be one hell of a match.

Umaga never been defeated in his ENTIRE wrestling career i mean not WWE his whole entire career as a professional wrestler.

redsoxdjs said:
what i think should happen is ....taker should win the belt at survivor series and hold it till wrestlemania

then have kane win the royal rumble and have a feud between the two for the world title leading up to wrestlemania

then have taker win the match and do the thing where he is on his knees with the title, have the lights go black and then have taker gone with the title belt on the floor and have kane the champion...it would be like a gift from his brother

it wouldnt end takers winning streak and it would give kane a title run before he retires

I really really like that idea, I think it'd work well and people would love it

Thing is, Taker cannot compete for the WWE champion again in his career.
If you remember in the 90's he had a feud with austin in a first blood match.
Vince said to taker Loose the match and never have a WWE title shot in your entire career. Taker was busted open and Vince was closelined by austin and went backwards of his wheelchair. Now, unless they seem to think that half of the fans forgot that and change the storyline so that he can that would just be stupid i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back