• Jack Swagger

• Sting

• John Morrison

• Goldberg

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.

~INPHEKTID-LEGEND-KILLER~

Dark Match Jobber
Im guessing it will be at wrestlemania, but i just cant think of who his "last" opponent should be, some are saying Cena, i say No because it's what we would expect of WWE to put someone like that out there. some are saying the midcarders, again i say no, do you really see John Morrison Vs. Undertaker Headlining Wrestlemania? Who do you think would win THAT match? i dont think John Morrison is worthy of that, think about it, if Shawn Micheals cant beat Undertaker, what makes you think John Morrison could? One person caught my attention a while ago in threads saying Sting. Sounds Fantastic, one problem though Not gonna happen, He wont EVER come to WWE. but im thinking goldberg, think about that storyline, two big guys capable of anything, it could put on a GREAT match, who would you use in undertakers last match? any wrestler, dosent matter what brand.

I would use CM punk because hes going to be there next star whenever cena decides to pass the torch

it could be Edge as they have a history and theyveproven they can put on a good match and both have already headlined wrestlemania

Kane could be a good choice because its his "brother"

John Morrison is goingto be in the main event picture by then so maybe it could be him he is also one that could put on a great match with taker

the match wont happen at mmania though because they want to keep Takers streak in tact

First of all you have to picture it like Shawn Did and Ric Flair did (for a brief period), on the last match fo someone who is not changing jobs and is actually retiring it has to be with someone the probably would like to steal the Show with, does not matter to push younger talent in these case (not saying they shouldn't or the couldn't be but it has being shown otherwise), also eventhougn the person who retires the other gets a big rub, but is not like they usually need it, examples of this:

Stone Cold defeated by The Rock at WM 19.
Ric Flair Defeated by Shawn Michaels at WM 24 (and none really though Ric could beat Shawn, for real).
Shawn by Taker at WM 26.

Also I really don't thing it will be either Goldberg nor Sting since they are not with WWE and even if Golberg gets there I really don't thing they will give him the privilege of Taker's last match, sorry but the guy has had a good career but has not urn that right.

For that reason I really don't thing that either Swagger or Morrison will be there either.

I can see the Logic with Kane if Kane wants to be there because of the story the have shared and the respect they have for each other.

Edge, Cena or HHH could be other posibilities since all of them have many years with the company and have been succesful in it, with HHH being the More seasoned guy of the 3, only 3 years before Edge and John wth only 8 years there (I know is a lot but still almost half of HHH tenure with the company) and the venue probalby will be Survivor Series, since it is the PPV in which Taker debuted and like someone else said, keeping the Mania Streak.

For me personally as a Taker fan I would t see either Punk, Kane or Edge as Taker's last opponent, with kane it will go like a transition because of the "brotherhood" storyline but I don't see that much happen.

With Punk or Edge as faces and after really Punk stablish himself as a Main eventer (Punk is on midcard now for some reason, big part of Smackdown but still has to get that believable win over someone not named Jeff Hardy in a hard fought match, hope it happens soon, though) and Edge stablish himself as a Real face with enough support for something like this match.

I am going out on a limb here and say Triple H will probably be the Undertaker's last opponent, probably feuding with the Undertaker , with Triple H possibly turning heel and being angry for taker retiring Shawn or maybe even over a title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back