TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

I can't say that about a team that just one the titles and lost a match with a dirty finish.

Up until four days ago the Guns getting screwed over was one of the biggest running jokes in TNA. One win that should have happened two years ago doesn't make me think they're finally going to be treated like the best team int he company.

Actually, I lied. Brady Bunch wouldn't help – what we really need is an anonymous GM who sends iPhone bling "emails" to Mike Tenay, who annoyingly has to announce their content at every turn. :)

Actually, I lied. Brady Bunch wouldn't help – what we really need is an anonymous GM who sends iPhone bling "emails" to Mike Tenay, who annoyingly has to announce their content at every turn. :)

To say that got booed out of the building is an understatement. The people there HATED that sound.

Up until four days ago the Guns getting screwed over was one of the biggest running jokes in TNA. One win that should have happened two years ago doesn't make me think they're finally going to be treated like the best team int he company.

I wouldn't either, but not being treated as the best in the company isn't the same thing as being jobbed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back