TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

Alright fellas – all caught up. Really liking this Rick Rude-ish return for Brutus Magnus. Damn shame his character name still sucks, but the devilish good looks thing could work out for him, I'd imagine, especially if he feuds over Chelsea with Wolfe. Two technically sound wrestlers in a feud over Chelsea where she's not pimped out for 30 days might actually help restore some pace for Wolfe again, though I'm not sure a face turn would be the best route for him.

Oh, and I fuckin' love hearing "They are the TNA World Tag Team Champions" before MCMG's intro, too. Gold looks fuckin' fantastic around their waists. This best-of-five series is going to be amazing – was always a huge fan of best-of series'. That match was incredible. Best match on wrestling television this week, bar none. Ring psychology was great.

A random collection of spots, isn't that the definition of a ladder match?

Not in the slightest. Shawn vs. Razor, HHH vs. Rock and TLC 2 have psychology in therm. There's a flow going on to the match and every move they do makes sense following the previous one. This didn't have that in the slightest.

So funny how I watch iMPACT! not live, am incredibly entertained, and come to the LD only to read whine after whine after whine. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back