• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Mr. Any Means Necessary?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 03/24/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22145411287b10e3ad16760f641601b6_L.jpg

Mr. Anderson is determined to get his title back. However Rob Van Dam is also in
the hunt for the title and thinks he should get the title shot.*How far will Mr. Anderson
go to get a shot at the TNA Wrestling World Championship?

Plus, an update on the condition of AJ Styles after he was injured by Bully Ray.

[YOUTUBE]uqqFwdoAMf4[/YOUTUBE]

Tune in for footage, results, updates and much more, plus news on the upcoming
Lockdown steel cage Pay-Per-View from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

I got up late for a work reunion, got up late for class, have work and... I forget. What time does Impact start? 10 or 9? Damn DLS times.

Disclaimer: Vince Russo wrote this show. Hogan, Sting and Bischoff will be featured. The Angle-Jarrett feud is still going on. Bully Ray. RVD still has the same theme. It would not be surprising if Anderson talked. Samoa Joe and Pope are still feuding. A detail will not be perfect. It isn't 2007. Etc.

If tonight's show is the one I'm thinking about, it should be pretty decent.

Yeah, nevermind. Just read the spoilers. Sounds like another piece of shit show.

I almost want to laugh at KB's request in vain after reading the spoilers. Poor Klunderfunker.

Not planning on doing the LD. Bit sick of this scene. We should run away and do our own Live Discussion; blind TNA marks only. There's got to be at least four of us... that's enough right?

I don't have an MSN account... it free? Don't know anyone else who uses it besides you guys, so I probably would only use it once a week for the LD.

Fuck it; if y'all promise never to talk to me outside of Thursday evenings then I could get on board.

I'll check it out when I get home tonight, Joe — Rangers/Sens is at 7, so I'll look into setting it up during an intermission.

Fuck, and last week started with such promise...and then dooowwwnnnnnhiiiilllll

they desperately need to do a better job of balancing out the show

Enjoy tonight guys. Gotta pass due to college basketball. When both of my schools are playing back to back, even wrestling needs to take a backseat.

Sorry guys; too tired for TNA again this week. Been keeping regular hours recently instead of my regular nocturnal schedule; makes staying up for TNA a lot harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back