• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Biggest Surprise of the Year?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 02/24/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

THIS THURSDAY, DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS OF IMPACT! FOR THE MOST
SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR - GUARANTEED!

2.jpg

MAIN EVENT: MR. ANDERSON VS ROB VAN DAM VS. KURT ANGLE

SCOTT STEINER and ROB TERRY face off in a pose down...

Yes, you read that correctly — a pose down.

Wooo woo woo! AJ STYLES VS RIC FLAIR

MADISON RAYNE HAS AN OPEN CHALLENGE – Who will answer?

Plus, the road continues to the March 13 TNA Wrestling "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event.

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

I should be here, though I may not be as active if it starts to get too whiney. :D

I find I enjoy iMPACT! a lot more when I'm not concerning myself with what KB or xfear think about what's happening. :D

No matter what the surprise is, you have give TNA credit for timing this thing with Jericho's announcement. I mean, everyone knows it'll never happen, but just like with Sting earlier this month, it's all about making the illusion of an actual surprise.

Hmmm... the BIGGEST SURPRISE EVER?! What could it be?? :headscratch:

Maybe....that in the 4 out of 5 dentists, the 5th dentist caved and all of them prefer Dentyne gum?? :unsure:

Or...Abyss could unmask to reveal he's a handsome sumbitch and is actually Dashing Cody Rhodes?? :shrug:

Perhaps...it would be that since the Rock came back to WWE, she would get WZ's very on Crock to come back and host the next PPV... :worship:

My vote would be for hopefully number 3...if you've ever seen Crock's SEWF...you KNOW he's THE MAN...:thumbsup:

IDR, I do not envy you. Spoilers are already running rampant for next Thursdays Impact on this forum. The main event tonight sounds great. Hopefully it will get enough time to air. I can't wait to see what the crowd will be like from Fayeteville NC next week.

IDR, I do not envy you. Spoilers are already running rampant for next Thursdays Impact on this forum. The main event tonight sounds great. Hopefully it will get enough time to air. I can't wait to see what the crowd will be like from Fayeteville NC next week.

My sentiments echo IDR. I'll be here to start out, see how it goes.

S'OK — I just ban them, no questions asked.

I can usually avoid spoilers, but for the big events like this I actually have to know them so I know when to ban the jackasses on this forum who post them. Double-edged sword, I guess. Oh well.

I could've sworn WWE trademarked "The Network." I remember people were speculating that it could be for that crazy group of rookies that attacked Cena.

What's up SJ? How you doin?

Pretty well. I'm not big on TNA, but I'm even less big on writing philosophy papers, so I'm watching tonight.

I have a bad feeling they're going to have the Hogan/Dixie thing not resolved next week with another continuance in what's supposed to be a parody of Hardy's court stuff.

I could've sworn WWE trademarked "The Network." I remember people were speculating that it could be for that crazy group of rookies that attacked Cena.

I don't think you could invoke a trademark like that if someone is using the name to refer to an actual network.

I'm tellin' ya, fellas — those tights really help Gunner & Murphy. They looked ridiculous in the security gear before. Still green, but at least they actually look like wrestlers now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back