The New Era Of Posters Fucking Suck

PARADOX, I have admitted several times in the Cena thread when I have found him entertaining and such. Do you not remember? Gah..........you make it out like I completely just disrespect the man when you know, for a fact, that I do not.

Now, if I am in the middle of trying to prove a point as to why I dislike Cena, why would I praise him? No sense that makes.

Also, the only top poster here that seems to think that I suck is Sly, but I guess to the WZ community he is god. So you might have point.

Sly are you really going to compare an NFL team to professional wrestling?
Absolutely, when you are wondering how it is possible to not like something that is good.

Alot of people don't like New England because they win and nothing more.
Which is basically why you don't like Cena, right? Were you not talking about Cena being "Superman" just a few posts ago.

I guess it depends on what one might consider good in the ring. For me it's Flair, to you it's Hogan.
And for the wrestling business, it is who draws. That's not me speaking, that's people in the wrestling business.

As a fan, what does drawing ability have to do with any damn thing?
Everything. Because unentertaining wrestlers don't draw. Bad wrestlers aren't entertaining.

If you are good, then you are entertaining. If you are entertaining, then people want to watch you. If people want to watch you, then clearly they are your "fans".

PARADOX, I have admitted several times in the Cena thread when I have found him entertaining and such. Do you not remember? Gah..........you make it out like I completely just disrespect the man when you know, for a fact, that I do not.

No, I remember... I just find it funny that you turn around every corner and bash him...

Now, if I am in the middle of trying to prove a point as to why I dislike Cena, why would I praise him? No sense that makes.

If you're in the middle of proving your point... Might I say you might want to hurry.... Because you aren't getting very far....

Also, the only top poster here that seems to think that I suck is Sly, but I guess to the WZ community he is god. So you might have point.

Well, I think Razor told you to get over it.... As well as others....

Sly, I could care less if Cena wins or not. I just want the journey and the match to be good. The journey to the match is usually great for Cena, but the match itself leaves me unsatisfied, more often than not. Not every wrestling fan buys a ticket to Raw, or a PPV to watch Cena. I'm sure that there are plenty that do, but I am also sure that there are plenty that don't.

Of course those in the wrestling business are going to speak highly on drawing ability. They're making money off of that ability. Now if I am the paying customer and I don't like a match that I see, well don't have the right to be upset? Again, I don't order PPV's to watch Cena, however, I'm not going to spend my money on a PPV and then not watch the whole thing.

PARADOX, Razor and I squashed it and he was the only other one. However, I don't remember him saying it was my posts that he didn't like.

Sly, I could care less if Cena wins or not.
Then why all the "Superman" references?

I just want the journey and the match to be good. The journey to the match is usually great for Cena, but the match itself leaves me unsatisfied, more often than not.
Only because you don't understand what good wrestling is. I bet if Cena did 20 moves every match, you'd think he was a great wrestler, wouldn't you?

Not every wrestling fan buys a ticket to Raw, or a PPV to watch Cena. I'm sure that there are plenty that do, but I am also sure that there are plenty that don't.
But more buy the ticket to see Cena than they do anyone else. Which is the point.

Of course those in the wrestling business are going to speak highly on drawing ability.
Of course they are. Why? Because that is the ENTIRE fucking point of pro wrestling.

They're making money off of that ability.
Exactly. Pro Wrestling is a business. And just like any other business, the successful ones make money.

Now if I am the paying customer and I don't like a match that I see, well don't have the right to be upset?
Sure. And if you were upset, would you pay to see that wrestler again? Not likely.

Which only proves MY point which is that obviously a great number of people AREN'T upset by Cena matches and DO find them enjoyable. Which makes Cena a good wrestler.

At this point you are basically making my point for me.

PARADOX, Razor and I squashed it and he was the only other one. However, I don't remember him saying it was my posts that he didn't like.

so it wasn't your post he just doesn't like you?????:lmao:
Razor please resolve this.... I don't know what you said now because of his smoke screen....

Sly, you left out the part where I said that I don't order PPV's for Cena, but if I order one, I'm going to watch it. I don't PAY to see that wrestler again, he just happens to be on the card of others that I want to see. Maybe WWE should start charging by the match then, to seperate it more clearly.

Of course Pro Wrestling is a business, but for us fans, it is entertainment. I don't judge that based off of how many other people might like someone, I base that by how much I might like someone. Everyone else's opinions are second to my own because it is my own opinion.

so it wasn't your post he just doesn't like you?????:lmao:
Razor please resolve this.... I don't know what you said now because of his smoke screen....

Sorry Paradox, I'm confused as well. It must be the cold and flu meds I'm popping. You'll have to sift through this one on your own.

So he liked one of your points, and he isn't allowed to think you suck? That's rather narrow thinking.

That's not it at all. I remember him telling me that I am a good solid poster. Now I get told I have no knowledge whatsoever & what I post is absolutely bullshit. Hypocrisy I tellz ya!

Sly, you left out the part where I said that I don't order PPV's for Cena, but if I order one, I'm going to watch it. I don't PAY to see that wrestler again, he just happens to be on the card of others that I want to see. Maybe WWE should start charging by the match then, to seperate it more clearly.
I didn't leave it out...wait, yes I did. Why? Because no one gives a fuck about you.

That's ok, nobody gives a fuck about me. However, the WWE gives a fuck about the MASSES who watch wrestling. And it is VERY clear that people pay to watch Cena more than they do any other wrestler. And yes, there are plenty of ways to determine that.

Of course Pro Wrestling is a business, but for us fans, it is entertainment. I don't judge that based off of how many other people might like someone, I base that by how much I might like someone. Everyone else's opinions are second to my own because it is my own opinion.
But that's a completely stupid way to judge quality. If quality is completely subjective based upon an individual's preferences, then NO ONE is good, and EVERY ONE is good.

To determine the quality of a wrestler, you have to separate your personal subjective opinions and replace them with objective evaluations.

Only because you don't understand what good wrestling is. I bet if Cena did 20 moves every match, you'd think he was a great wrestler, wouldn't you?
Good wrestling is subjective. Just because you think its good doesn't mean he has to.

I've always said that I respected John Cena and I have always admitted when he was entertaining to me. I am objective on the matter, but as far as my personal convictions go and as far as what I like, he isn't entertaining to me that often. So why would I want to see a wrestler that everyone else likes, but I don't like?

I've always said that I respected John Cena and I have always admitted when he was entertaining to me. I am objective on the matter, but as far as my personal convictions go and as far as what I like, he isn't entertaining to me that often. So why would I want to see a wrestler that everyone else likes, but I don't like?
I don't give a damn what you want to see.

But to say he's not good because of your PREFERENCE is idiotic. which has been my point all along.

That's not it at all. I remember him telling me that I am a good solid poster. Now I get told I have no knowledge whatsoever & what I post is absolutely bullshit. Hypocrisy I tellz ya!

Oh. well then. I'm sure Xfear has a reason. That sounds confusing, though.

How is it idiotic? If I don't like him then I don't like him. I tell you all why I don't like him. I have never tried to explain why someone else might like him or dislike him. I only know what I like and what I dislike. You ask me why I dislike him and then you tell me I am wrong because others like him for the same reason. How can you tell me that I am wrong for my opinion on what I don't like?

How is it idiotic? If I don't like him then I don't like him. I tell you all why I don't like him. I have never tried to explain why someone else might like him or dislike him. I only know what I like and what I dislike. You ask me why I dislike him and then you tell me I am wrong because others like him for the same reason. How can you tell me that I am wrong for my opinion on what I don't like?
Because you are translating your subjective opinion into an objective conversation.

According to you, if I hate the New England Patriots, then they suck. And that's just silly.

If you hate them, then you probably have reasons as to why you hate them.

If you think that they SUCK, then you probably have reasons as to why you think that they SUCK!

I happen to dislike John Cena and I happen to think that he sucks, a majority of the time. I'm not shy to tell people why either.

If I told you that you were a good solid poster, it was likely because I was trying to be nice. But then you had to continue with your asinine posts, and I couldn't handle lying to you anymore.

Not really hypocrisy. People are allowed to change their minds, you are aware of this, yes?

Now go do something to prove me wrong.

Wow. This...this is just pathetic. I mean...wow. What to say to this comeback? I bow to you and your greatness. Please tell me how you acquired all this wit and knowledge.

Pathetic? Your insult was pathetic. It made no fucking sense, how would my mom brestfeeding me until I'm 13 have anything to do with me being a suckish barfly? Your logic is ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back