• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is on your "must read" list

There's no particular poster that I follow, but I think everyone that has posted in here is solid. I'm more interested in thread topics than posters. So, for instance, although I always find MattMoses' posts informed and well thought-out, if he made a thread about The Miz, there's no way in hell that I would read it. On the other hand, if someone like Deadman made a thread about Jeff Hardy or Gail Kim, I would read it even though I would probably get a headache.

Here are some posters I avoid though:

1) Uncle Sam - Poor man's Y2Jake.

2) IrishCanadian25 (all wrestling sections) - Wikipedia paraphraser and extremely moody.

3) Shockmaster (Old School wrestling section) - Huge Austin hater.

4) Obsidiana - Probably would really like her if I didn't hit up Meltzer's site on a regular basis. But, since I do, I don't feel like reading the same thing twice.

There's no particular poster that I follow, but I think everyone that has posted in here is solid. I'm more interested in thread topics than posters. So, for instance, although I always find MattMoses' posts informed and well thought-out, if he made a thread about The Miz, there's no way in hell that I would read it. On the other hand, if someone like Deadman made a thread about Jeff Hardy or Gail Kim, I would read it even though I would probably get a headache.

Here are some posters I avoid though:

1) Uncle Sam - Poor man's Y2Jake.

2) IrishCanadian25 (all wrestling sections) - Wikipedia paraphraser and extremely moody.

3) Shockmaster (Old School wrestling section) - Huge Austin hater.

4) Obsidiana - Probably would really like her if I didn't hit up Meltzer's site on a regular basis. But, since I do, I don't feel like reading the same thing twice.

that was hilarious :lmao:

It all depends on what section I am actually looking at. The list is below.

Bar Room: Everyone

Cigar Lounge: HBK-aholic, Will & From The South

WZCW: Everyone

Book This: Everyone(including my own, WGB's & NSL's)

Wrestling Sections: Depends on whether I like the thread or not

Sports: NSL, Pippen, From The South, The Pebble & Becker

Music: Mine, tburna, Richard, NSL, TM & anything else that's an interesting read to me.

NorCal, IC, Jake, Shocky, Sam, Sly, KB, NoFate, Luther, Will, Wes, and Becker. These are pretty much the only ones I'll read 100% of. There's a lot of others who I'll read if I think it'll be interesting.

Idk if I mentioned it already but I like reading Harthan's post too. FTS is another, Slyfox, Sam, and Justin's too.

So my Updates list is this:

Gelgarin
Jmt
Becca
KB
Blade
IC
I have read some from Plantastic and Fratelli
Lariat
Tastycles
Harthan
Rusty
ED
Tdigle
TM
FTS
Slyfox
Sam
Justin'

I like reading my posts just to get my name out there.

1. Slyfox- Always love his debates with noobs.

2. NoFate007- Never see him post a lot but when he does it is a good read

3. Klunderbunker- Haven't seen too many threads not replied to by him

4. Uncle Sam- Especially love his TNA threads

5. Y2Jake- His one-liners are brilliant

6. NorCal- Very in-depth ideas and thoughts

7. IC25- Love his passion for superheavyweights

Slyfox696 in all sections

FromtheSouth in non-wrestling sections

Tdigle in the movies section

jmt in the movies section

xfearbefore in the movies section

Gelgarin
Jmt
Becca
KB
Blade
IC
I have read some from Plantastic and Fratelli
Lariat
Tastycles
Harthan
Rusty
ED
Tdigle
TM
FTS
Slyfox
Sam
Justin'
Lil Wes

I thought I had mentioned you, My bad i do read your post and like that you like MVP too.

Does no body look me up? :(

Honestly; I only look for:
Norcal
Sam
Jake
Will
Rusty
IC25
and FTS.

I think that bout covers it, off the top of my head.

This is going to sound terribly conceited, but fuck you. People already think I'm conceited anyways.

About the only poster I stop to read is myself. Allow me to explain. There's no poster on these forums that I make an effort to read. There are some posters who catch my eye for certain reasons (like Will's signature, for example), but I don't ever see a poster and make sure I read it. Instead, I find threads that interest me, and scour through threads.

However, after I reply to a thread, I will usually go back and read that thread for every post that comes after mind, to see if anyone responded to my post, either agree or disagree.

So, basically the only one that I really make sure to read is myself.

This is going to sound terribly conceited, but fuck you. People already think I'm conceited anyways.

About the only poster I stop to read is myself. Allow me to explain. There's no poster on these forums that I make an effort to read. There are some posters who catch my eye for certain reasons (like Will's signature, for example), but I don't ever see a poster and make sure I read it. Instead, I find threads that interest me, and scour through threads.

However, after I reply to a thread, I will usually go back and read that thread for every post that comes after mind, to see if anyone responded to my post, either agree or disagree.

To think I thought you read everyone of my posts. THis is like a dagger, to my heart.

Bingo.

I am another one that looks more for an interesting thread than for particular posters. Once I'm in a thread though, I am often entertained by OneBigWill, IC, Sly, NorCal, NSL, TM, Sam, KB, and Y2Jake, to name just a few.

What I do look for, though, are posters that display a true ignorance in their posts, or a total lack of passable grammar. I find it very satisfying to read their posts, think about how stupid they sound, then tear them apart with facts and logic. My most recent example of this was the Goldberg debate I just finished with mrstlouis. Although I found myself in the unenviable position of defending Goldberg, I felt I couldn't let the unadulterated ignorance of his posts go unchallenged. So yeah, I look for people with lots of red rep cause they are usually the most fun to debate for me.

Am I a bad person? ;)

I have this feeling that if I were a mod, I would have made more lists. Hey people, my rep is worth a lot. That is the best reason for posting in here. LOL :lmao:

That being said:

NorCal brings life into every thread he's in. I think that even though he made everyone's list, he still may be underrated for his contributions.

Sam because we are the Tag Tourney Champions! He made me just good enough to put over.
KB
Becca
TDigs
TM is the most amusing poster in the barroom
I always look for X because that helps me know where I need to respond to a post. :la:
IC
Shocky because in the Lounge we usually agree.
Other people too.

Fuck, I forgot Becker and Brian. Those guy light it up all over the place.

And JMT is a solid poster too.

I always look for Braham and Wes because they are the other best from Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back