• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is on your "must read" list

Oh yeah, I need to add HDJ to my list. I loved the Benjamin thread and there was some great youtube videos in there, particularly of his early singles career.

that dude sucks

reputation_highneg.gif

Shocky
IC
Sly
Norcal
Will

Pretty much the only people I stop to read every post I see by them.

1. Shocky. The dude is insight personified. Knows his wrestling shit, and he comes across well. I don't always agree with him - in fact we're usually 50/50 - but h's always a good read.

2. Mr. Sam. People overlook how damn entertaining he is. Bar Room, Wrestling, or Board Room, he takes the dry humor for which Jake is famous, and brings it to a higher, more accessible level.

3. Gelgarin. If it's an old-school looking post, I jump to it when I see his name. He's organized, thought out, passionate, and over all easy to read. I almost always learn something new.

4. Tastycles. See: Gelgarin.

5. tdigle. Because he pisses me off. I read his posts because they often make my blood boil and give me a debate to have. I respect that skill.

6. jmt. See: tdigle.

7. XFear. Actually, he's #1 here. I LOVE the non-wrestling sections, and nobody fires me up like X does. He's the perfect combination of anger and intelligence - a guy with a chip on his shoulder who despises conventionalism and has no time for that which does not challenge the status quo. He lights a fire in the NWS's that nobody else can do, and I look forward to his work for that reason.

So many others, but that's a start...

Stop whining and man up, you two.

NorCal, since when do YOU need the rub from me? (don't take that the wrong way)

And Lariat...you're getting there. Why the hurry?

Oh yeah, I need to add HDJ to my list. I loved the Benjamin thread and there was some great youtube videos in there, particularly of his early singles career.

Wow second person who likes my work, I seriously need to give you guys another thread to get you talking and have some of the higher ups recognise my work ::):

Stop whining and man up, you two.

NorCal, since when do YOU need the rub from me? (don't take that the wrong way)

And Lariat...you're getting there. Why the hurry?

this isnt about rubbing (for once). Its just a real, general question.

and I guess Shocky needs a rub. Yea, nobody knows who that guy is, starkly underrated.

you just forgot. its ok to admit. its ok.

It all depends on the section. In wrestling, there's IC, KB, NorCal, jmt, Gelgarin, Tastycles, NoFate, and others. In NWS there's CM, Marquis, Big Pimpin, Ty, Wes...

There's also ones that I always end up reading, but don't search for. They find me. Like Will's, because they're long. Or, 48/7's because they piss me off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back