The New Era Of Posters Fucking Suck

A lot of FalKon hate here, that's good. I love hypocrisy.

Don't go there friend. Same thing happened to that FalKon thing.

Just stop.

Falkon, this thread has effectively been a renewal of any distaste towards you that may have faded over time. I mean damn, I feel EMBARRASSED when I read some of your posts. And I've barely dwindled past 100 posts. Really, just stop the whole "Yeh, that Falkon sure is one big piece of shit!" posts. I think only Doc finds them funny.

That's exactly how I feel.

As for Cena, he is a very good wrestler, I wouldn't call him the best ever. You can't deny what he's done. However personally, I don't really care for him anymore. I'm just completely sick of the Cena character and don't like most of his matches, especially the endings. But, that's just me.

Would you say that the art business is like the movie business? Would you say that Van Gogh painted "The Starry Night", for the same reason that the Farrelly Brothers directed Dumb and Dumber?

Van Gogh didn't draw. He's a bit like Bret Hart in that sense. More marketable once he stopped going.

I think you can compare it to most art forms actually, the ones who make the most returns are the most useful to the overall owners of the gallery/studio etc. The niche ones are useful too, but just not as much.

Exactly, that's just YOU. In this discussion, your personal opinion doesn't matter one bit. We must judge Cena by the millions of other people that love him. Regardless if we do or not.

I've taken one thing away from this thread that hasn't been posted yet:

Cena needs a Darkseid.

So by that logic, again, you are saying that John Cena is a better professional wrestler than Harley Race, and a better professional wrestler than Ric Flair. Which is ludicrous to me.

How does one entertain the fans and draw that money? Their skill set. Are we really going to pretend that the most qualified and skilled people always make it to the top of any profession? Of course not. It's all about marketing and politics. It's not like John Cena had a legit wrestling clinic with every wrestler on the face of the planet, and won every match, and thus can be called the best. No, it's because Vince feels he's the most marketable. It has nothing to do with him being the "best" at what he does.

Ric Flair > John Cena. All day Razor.

<3

I think you're confusing "wrestler" with "pro-wrestler." Prowrestling isn't about legit wrestling, it's about putting on a fake fight to entertain the fans. You can argue that Ric Flair is more skilled than John Cena, which I would probably disagree if you're trying to argue old, washed up, 2000+ Ric Flair. But that doesn't mean Ric Flair is the better pro-wrestler. It just means that Ric Flair can sell a clothesline better than Cena can.

However, I propose that we hold pro-wrestlers to the same criteria we hold everyone else. You're a good ______ if you do your job well. I'm a good engineer if I solve problems using my skill set and I don't kill anyone with my solution. Sly is a good basketball teacher if his players come out with the life lessons people tend to learn on the basketball court. You're a good teacher if your students come out having learned something. So, let us extrapolate that to the pro-wrestlers. What's their job? To entertain. How do we gauge that? Ticket sales, show ratings, and merch sales. Which, my dear X, Cena wins.

<3

If we had profile songs on here, that would definitely be it.

I'm playing that at my wedding.

To warn my wife's grandma what's to cum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back