what is your Mental Image of WZ's most well known posters?

dude, dude, dude, lol i know i was, i thought it was getting a little too serious... Heidi doesnt even know that WrestleZone is anything but the E-Fed...
Im sorry about exploding on you like that Freedom, guys at school always are trying to pick her up, i've gotten suspended like 3 times for kicking kids asses b/c of it...

dude, dude, dude, lol i know i was, i thought it was getting a little too serious... Heidi doesnt even know that WrestleZone is anything but the E-Fed...
Im sorry about exploding on you like that Freedom, guys at school always are trying to pick her up, i've gotten suspended like 3 times for kicking kids asses b/c of it...

fighting solves nothing.

w/e dude, they threw the first punch... i had to defend myself, the problem was, the other guys had their like 5 friends, and it was me, Kenny, Joe, and our other friend Timmy...and Heidi screaming... it wasnt fun...

w/e dude, they threw the first punch... i had to defend myself, the problem was, the other guys had their like 5 friends, and it was me, Kenny, Joe, and our other friend Timmy...and Heidi screaming... it wasnt fun...

ignore them
shrugbetter.gif

Common sense IMO. The bigger people walk away.

I'd like to describe myself as built, handsome & sexy as hell.. but it doesn't mean its true. lol Descriptions are not something a lot of people can take for granted over the internet.

I'm sure you'd be honest about yours though, you've never given me or likely anyone else, reason to believe otherwise.

I'll describe myself again, I'm male, Caucasian, 5'6, I'm not in the best of shape (I'm about 190 ish) but I'm strong enough to lift my own bodyweight without to many problems, so thats good enough for me. I have curly blond hair, short, and I wear glasses. I'm ruggedly handsome.

thanks dude, anyway, when i see BRIAN i think of Ted Danson, since he played Becker in that show... lol

meh youre taking this waaaaaaaaaay too seriously

shes gone now anyways

LOL Did you finally decide you were too good for her, & kicked her to the curb?

Sounds to me like Heidi is high maintence, if you're constantly having to fight for her to stay with you.. I don't know if thats right. I mean, you say you've gotten in several fights because guys always hit on her.. but what does SHE think of all this?

Because, to me, if she loved you & only you.. any amount of words wouldn't sway her heart, or turn her head away from you. You know, in my own personal belief.. if another man wants to try & "woooo" my girl, then he deserves to be told off.. but if my girl wants to allow him to carry on, & believe he has a chance, & wants to hear what the other guy has to say.. then she ain't my girl anymore.

Cause I'm not about to let anyone stand there & tell me they wanna here if someone else could say something better. If she decided to be with you, thats a committment that she needs to stick with, no exceptions.

fighting solves nothing.

This for the most part is exactly correct. The ONLY time a fight is even worth getting involved in, is if your life or the life of someone you love is in danger. I have more than enough ability to hold my own. I'm not saying I could kick anyone's ass, or that they could kick mine.. but I know one thing.. & thats simply put..

If you get in a fight with me.. you make sure I don't walk away.. because if I do, you won't. I don't fight to prove anything other than you shouldn't of did it. I'm not out to fight fair, I'm not out to fight right.. I'll break any part of you I can get ahold of, to make sure you stop coming at me. And thats why I don't start fights, & thats why the only ones I tend to be in.. are the ones that I have no alternative out of.

5'10?! Edge is like 6'4-6'5.. lol I'm 6'0-6'1.

Also, to clearify.. dark brown hair, long, dark goatee/beard, & brownish, greenish eyes.. lol

When I see you, I definately don't see Matt Hardy.. but more of a "Layla" type character. (although, I've seen your pictures in the picture thread, so I was really close to the Layla thought.. lol)

LOL! Well I said like Edge but just my modified in my head version, lol.
This was of course until I saw your picture on the e-vite for the e-wedding.

Well thanks for not seeing Matt Hardy I appreciate that, :p lol

LOL Did you finally decide you were too good for her, & kicked her to the curb?

Sounds to me like Heidi is high maintence, if you're constantly having to fight for her to stay with you.. I don't know if thats right. I mean, you say you've gotten in several fights because guys always hit on her.. but what does SHE think of all this?

Because, to me, if she loved you & only you.. any amount of words wouldn't sway her heart, or turn her head away from you. You know, in my own personal belief.. if another man wants to try & "woooo" my girl, then he deserves to be told off.. but if my girl wants to allow him to carry on, & believe he has a chance, & wants to hear what the other guy has to say.. then she ain't my girl anymore.

Cause I'm not about to let anyone stand there & tell me they wanna here if someone else could say something better. If she decided to be with you, thats a committment that she needs to stick with, no exceptions.

This for the most part is exactly correct. The ONLY time a fight is even worth getting involved in, is if your life or the life of someone you love is in danger. I have more than enough ability to hold my own. I'm not saying I could kick anyone's ass, or that they could kick mine.. but I know one thing.. & thats simply put..

If you get in a fight with me.. you make sure I don't walk away.. because if I do, you won't. I don't fight to prove anything other than you shouldn't of did it. I'm not out to fight fair, I'm not out to fight right.. I'll break any part of you I can get ahold of, to make sure you stop coming at me. And thats why I don't start fights, & thats why the only ones I tend to be in.. are the ones that I have no alternative out of.

what i posted before is the short and sweet version, the long version is, the guys who we fought, one of them was Heidi's ex, and a kid who i personally dont like, Heidi tells me that hes a druggy and he abused her, and even tried to rape her, plus his friends always try to start shit with Joe and Timmy i guess you could call us like The Socs and Greasers from the outsiders, but anyway, i know fighting never solves anything, but i guess i'm kind of intimidating, like 5'11" arouond 200 lbs. pretty big kid, and i can run a 40 yard dash in like 5.1 seconds, which is damn fast for someone my size... anyway , yea

I used too fight with people on like a weekly basis, I couldn't even give you a rough estimate on how many times i have ever been in a fight. I haven't been in one since i was about 17, it really wasn't much of a fight, i came out the store 3 dudes threw me against the wall, and then the rest is a tad bit blury. :icon_rolleyes: too bad when they went for the money, it was hidden, O yeah, i love my leather jacket :headbanger:. I think when i was younger, my friends and I would fight for know apparent reason, but when i got older I just realized how stupid it actually was.

As the mod of mystery, very little is known about me. I imagine some posters have a good guess though, so go nuts.

I kinda like not knowing what everyone looks like, but I will admit I sorta base my images off the avatars lol....If anyone cares to see, im on the WZ myspace, itd be pretty easy to tell who I am, im pretty sure no one else on there has "Nor Cal" tattoed on their chest lol...then you can see if your mental image was right lol...everyones mental images are prolly waaayy off of each other haha....whats crazy, is me, and a well known member of WZ were in the same place at the same time once!!! Both me and RVDgirl were at survivor series 2006 in philly, we prolly fuckin walked right past each other, but I wouldnt have had any idea lol....

When I think of posters they usually look like there sig or whatever. mighty norcal for example looks like that Halo dude. And Sam looks like The Rock.

Mr. Sam - Sean Astin in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Curly hair and all.

Big Wes - A fat black man.

Justinsayne - A skinny disheveled man, short brown hair and gnarly hands

Jonny - Purple

Jake - The British Bulldog

OneBigWill - Stereotypical California surfer, except black hair for blonde

Kasey - Splinter from the Ninja Turtles movies.

Any other well known posters that I haven't seen yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back