What is your posts per day average?

I guess not posting for 8 months and then hardly posting for 4 kinda ruined me.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1371994 said:

No...it would require for me to to turn post counts on in every forum...and I have no way to reset it after it happens.

That's why Klunker's post count is so high...he had his OVW thread moved to an area with post count on, and we admins don't have the ability to reset post counts. The big wigs hid that option from us.

No...it would require for me to to turn post counts on in every forum...and I have no way to reset it after it happens.

That's why Klunker's post count is so high...he had his OVW thread moved to an area with post count on, and we admins don't have the ability to reset post counts. The big wigs hid that option from us.

You could delete the spam sections afterwards. I understand the bar room has been deleted before.

I used to have around a 10 post per day average, but taking two months off kind of does that to a person.

2.73, but I did have a year off and my post count was deleted before the banning.

..I've lost .15 posts. Probably has something to do with the whole sickness thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back