• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Today is officially "Own a N00b Day"

No, Im being falkastic... yes I believe what I type! Have you sobered up to see what you have posted?

:disappointed: You can't really believe that Cena and Orton have had classic encounters. You just can't. If you really believe that, then I am going to have to lose all respect for you and I actually like you!:disappointed:

I cant believe you think how you do about John Cena. I think he is boring as a character, but he offers a lot for the business. He alone has enough rub to push you to the main event.

Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed the I Quit & HIAC matches to be honest. Orton's twisted persona against the superhero Cena together in the match is something one I day I want to achieve in the ring myself. Those were great matches in my book. I can't see why people get bored so easily with the slow paced action. I myself enjoyed the DX vs. Legacy match until they kept beating down HBK after the 8 min mark with Triple H to miracously enter & destroy Legacy.

I enjoy all aspects of wrestling, as long as they are good wrestlers... unlike Rosa Mendes.

I think how I do about Cena because when he is compared to the greats that I grew up with, he isn't shit! Sure he draws well, but if he had been in the WWF/E in the mid to late 90's, he would have been a midcarder at best.

I don't see any chemistry between them and their last two matches were the total definition of the word SHIT!

Did you know Hulk Hogan has less moves than John Cena? Did you know The Rock has less moves than John Cena? Remember the joke about Cena having only 5 moves right? They were all huge draws & the face of the company during their stints weren't they? Do you want me to go further?

You can try to go further if you want to. I will give you Hogan, but your Rock arguement has no merit whatsoever. I know plenty of moves that The Rock would use on a nightly basis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back