• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Signs of a Bad Poster: What to look for.

"Teckno Inferno?" lol. I actually usually post in the non spam areas. Probably I'll get noticed more when I get 200 posts.

In my opinion, the most annoying thing a poster can do is be the first reply to a topic, and still quote the fucking OP. Seriously, what's the point?

I can sort of understand this one, I suppose. There have been many times that I have gone to reply to a topic and by the time I hit submit, five other people have replied ahead of me. At least with the quote you know it will be obvious who you're responding to.

That being said, quoting the OP (or whoever it is you're replying to) but not taking the time to actually read or understand what you are replying to in the first place.

Example:
Originally posted by: Random OP
I think it's rather silly that the Royal Rumble only happens once every year. This is the highlight of the PPV season for me, and I would really rather have it at least twice per year. Maybe the winner of one gets to headline Wrestlemania, and the other gets to headline Summerslam. Then you have two big PPVs each year where you don't automatically have John Cena and Triple H in the main event, but have a chance for a breakout young star to make his mark.

Reply:
I agree man Triple H is in the main event way too much and yeah hes good and all that and his dad owns teh company well his wifes dad does but he isnt very good and he shouldnt be in the main event all the time and hes just there cause he plays politic and holds everyone down all the time and hes nailin the bosses little girl and why is shaemus champion cause hes hhhs frind

Yeah...this is annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back