• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Plea To The Wrestlezone Regulars

The reasons I don't post more in the WWE Sections is because I don't want to be one of those posters who "bitch" about everything. I don't get around to watching ECW or Superstars, and I don't have MyNetworkTV... so Raw is the only show I watch a little of every week and it's usually terrible.

If I was able to watch Smackdown weekly, I'd like to think I'd post more in the WWE Section since there seems to be a lot of good to say about the show, but since I'm not... I don't have a passion for it.

Like Tdigs though, I do plan on watching Impact! Thursday since I thought on paper the pay-per-view Sunday looked fantastic. So I might hit that up Thursday. I almost replied to a couple of things today in the TNA Section due to all the ******ation I was reading there, but decided fuck it, it just wasn't worth my time.

And also, just to let it be known, I always try and keep active in the Old School, General, and Independent wrestling forums. I'm just not a topic starter. But I do check them everyday and if I see a good, original topic, I will reply.

Nice post indeed! I spend most of my time in the wrestling sections, mostly the Book This threads! I started watching wrestling when I was around five or six years old & alot of my family members don't watch any more so it's cool to be able come here see what the other hardcore fans like me are thinking! I was a long time lurker before I joined up & got an infraction(warning?) with my first post! I was just so amped about the topic that I didn't take the time to read the rules! A few short weeks ago I was barely coming to the site & when I did, I wasn't posting anything, but I'm really getting into the thick of it and plan to be very busy on here(especially in the Book This section)! I love this site! I really dig the participation that goes on in the various mock drafts & tournaments as well as all the tech heads willing to help out when you need a new sig! Some talented ass people on here!

Very well said when I first came in I was a little shy and just like to read post and not post my self but after this I plan on posting a ton more I feel like I could do a lot more on these forums than I have been doing .

I still love wrestling don't get me wrong, but I just lost my interest in it. I have more important stuff to attend to, and it's so hard to get wrestling on. I really see no point in going out of my way to watch SMackdown anymore when there is really nobody on that show that interests me. I'm just not as big a fan as before.

Someone please tell me what the hell this superstars is?

I still love wrestling don't get me wrong, but I just lost my interest in it. I have more important stuff to attend to, and it's so hard to get wrestling on. I really see no point in going out of my way to watch SMackdown anymore when there is really nobody on that show that interests me. I'm just not as big a fan as before.

Someone please tell me what the hell this superstars is?

Basically, the IC and US Titles get defended a couple Women's titles. Think WCW Saturday Night, circa 1995. Or perhaps WCW Pro, actually.

Ah ok. I see. once I get TVO watching SMackdown, ECW and TNA will be so much easier.

Also, ive got a series of anti smark threads coming up buddy.

Ive just been sorta laying low until the tournament of absurd and ridiculous arguments gets over.

I don't think i've seen a single Norcal post in the tourny. Why not buddy?

Ive done a few here and there, but they get swept away by absurdity. Like the things people are trying to use as points in that thing this year have truly bastardized it. Go into the archives and find last years tournament, and you will see what I mean.

that, and im not particularly interested in putting absurd amounts of time and effort into arguing over a torunament that doesnt really exist and means nothing.

Yeah the tournament has officially been a populatiry contest for a good while now. I've been in a bit and I vote but that's about it.

Will there be anything about X-Pac Heat? Someone red repped me saying that "X-Pac Heat Never Existed". Jesus...

figured you would say that, since those are the kinds of threads you regularly get fuckin ROCKED in

I never post in "I hate the IWC, let me out" threads. So I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Once again, your head is right up your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back