Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Err... yeah. Did you think I was taking the Final Fantasy summon? Specifically I'm taking the traditional triumvirate interpretation of Shiva, not the Shaivas one which would cast his as an omnipotent supreme being.

Limitations of Shiva's power: Shiva can neither create nor maintain the universe. That quote I furnished you with was meant to me taken quite literally; Shiva essentially has only one ability, which is that to destroy.

So he could be killed by another universe buster? One that could also tank a universe destroying attack?

I'm give you the match. Congratulations; you've won the final round.

What prize would you like?

SHIVA IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Yes, a character who lamented that she didn't have the same courage as Sailor Moon is totally the same character as Sailor Moon.

They are different characters, but unless you're telling me that Cosmos isn't also an avatar or whatever bullshit it is that allows Moon's powers to increase when she's in danger/on edge/whatever bullshit it is that you said in the last round, the logic holds.

They are the same characters on the same time line. Sailor Cosmos is the future Sailor Moon.

Two things. 1) Queen Nehelenia wasn't exploiting a character flaw stated in canon. Sailor Cosmos is a coward having her fear turned into a lethal weapon against her.
2) If Sailor Cosmos had the force of will to fight her fear she never would have run away in the first place. Sailor Cosmos' feats of cowardice are against you here Ech.

Actually she was exploiting a character flaw; sorrow drove Sailor Moon to commit suicide in her previous life. And she overcame Nehelenia's will with her own.

Seeing Sailor Moon's final act of courage inspired her [because they are the same people from the past/future] to return to the future with new found confidence.

They are the same characters on the same time line. Sailor Cosmos is the future Sailor Moon.

The fuck does that work? Seriously, she's young enough to get confused for being Moon's kid.

Actually she was exploiting a character flaw; sorrow drove Sailor Moon to commit suicide in her previous life. And she overcame Nehelenia's will with her own.

And Sailor Cosmos in her current life is a coward. However, unlike sorrow, fear can be lethal in the hands of Sextus.

Against an unknown opponent, Cosmos would already have some fear (otherwise her powers would be weakened by underestimating an opponent). Amplified by a master furycrafter, she is out of her depth. And even if she's able to prevent herself from dying or running, Sextus can use his other skills. Such as using aircrafting to suffocate her (or become invisible to her), he could use earth or wood crafting to trap her while she's distracted by the mental battle. Or even watercrafting to change his appearance to augment the fear. In terms of power, she is weaker than Sextus. But she's facing a genius whose greatest strength is his ability to manipulate his opponents into defeating themselves.

Seeing Sailor Moon's final act of courage inspired her [because they are the same people from the past/future] to return to the future with new found confidence.

And seeing that would count as calling for backup. We're talking about Sailor Cosmos removed from all influence that past/present Sailor Moon had on her. Essentially, A Sailor Cosmos who while travelling back as she did in Canon somehow wound up on the continent of Carna. Because magic happened.

Fluttershy could defeat Sailor Cosmos. Cosmos is the final form of Sailor Moon, and Sailor Moon is a Japanese teenager and would not attack something so fucking cute. Therefore Fluttershy wins by forfeit, because Cosmos would refuse to fight

The fuck does that work? Seriously, she's young enough to get confused for being Moon's kid.

Two beings can't exist at the same point in time or their powers start to malfunction, as seen when Sailor Moon went to the future and stood next to Neo Queen Serenity. Sailor Chibi Chibi was Sailor Cosmos's alternate form, so those effects were negated. Cosmos and Moon were only shown next to each other for a brief moment, then it was revealed that the former was the future version of the latter.

And Sailor Cosmos in her current life is a coward. However, unlike sorrow, fear can be lethal in the hands of Sextus.

Against an unknown opponent, Cosmos would already have some fear (otherwise her powers would be weakened by underestimating an opponent). Amplified by a master furycrafter, she is out of her depth. And even if she's able to prevent herself from dying or running, Sextus can use his other skills. Such as using aircrafting to suffocate her (or become invisible to her), he could use earth or wood crafting to trap her while she's distracted by the mental battle. Or even watercrafting to change his appearance to augment the fear. In terms of power, she is weaker than Sextus. But she's facing a genius whose greatest strength is his ability to manipulate his opponents into defeating themselves.

You just said Sextus is much weaker than Cosmos in terms of power. Show me an example of him using his skills to subdue an opponent as strong as she is.

Until you show me that, I stand my the theory that her willpower is much stronger than his.

Fluttershy could defeat Sailor Cosmos. Cosmos is the final form of Sailor Moon, and Sailor Moon is a Japanese teenager and would not attack something so fucking cute. Therefore Fluttershy wins by forfeit, because Cosmos would refuse to fight

Sailor Moon might not, but Sailor Cosmos would; be was willing to destroy all life in the galaxy just to kill one opponent. She'd wipe all of Equestria out of existence if she thought it would bring a means to an end.

Two beings can't exist at the same point in time or their powers start to malfunction, as seen when Sailor Moon went to the future and stood next to Neo Queen Serenity. Sailor Chibi Chibi was Sailor Cosmos's alternate form, so those effects were negated. Cosmos and Moon were only shown next to each other for a brief moment, then it was revealed that the former was the future version of the latter.

How the hell is Sailor Moon's future self younger than she is?

You just said Sextus is much weaker than Cosmos in terms of power. Show me an example of him using his skills to subdue an opponent as strong as she is.

There aren't any as strong as Sailor Moon (even ignoring the other forms), because Jim Butcher doesn't feel the need to make his characters powerful enough to destroy a galaxy. You see, he's not a completely shitty writer.

Until you show me that, I stand my the theory that her willpower is much stronger than his.

And I stand by Sailor Cosmos hot off of travelling to the past doesn't have the ability to face up to her own, unamplified fears. Let alone her fears when Sextus is amplifying them to lethal levels.

But I can tell that this is going to go around in circles with you claiming that nobody who can't oneshot the universe could beat Sailor Cosmos. I'm bored of this bullshit.

Sailor Chaos would beat Sailor Cosmos, or terrify her so much that she runs away. Like she did in Canon.

Neo Queen Serenity would also defeat her.

Pick one. I'm done with this thread.

Sailor Moon might not, but Sailor Cosmos would; be was willing to destroy all life in the galaxy just to kill one opponent. She'd wipe all of Equestria out of existence if she thought it would bring a means to an end.

But she knows 'shy presents no immediate threat so she would not go to those lengths, and instead she would take 'shy in as a pet and care for he, and possibly train her to ride her into battle since she is a Pegasus.

How the hell is Sailor Moon's future self younger than she is?

She's not; Chibi Chibi was Cosmos's alternate form, created to negate the affects of the time paradox.

There aren't any as strong as Sailor Moon (even ignoring the other forms), because Jim Butcher doesn't feel the need to make his characters powerful enough to destroy a galaxy. You see, he's not a completely shitty writer.

I'll take this as a concession of defeat.

And I stand by Sailor Cosmos hot off of travelling to the past doesn't have the ability to face up to her own, unamplified fears. Let alone her fears when Sextus is amplifying them to lethal levels.

But I can tell that this is going to go around in circles with you claiming that nobody who can't oneshot the universe could beat Sailor Cosmos. I'm bored of this bullshit.

Sailor Chaos would beat Sailor Cosmos, or terrify her so much that she runs away. Like she did in Canon.

Neo Queen Serenity would also defeat her.

Pick one. I'm done with this thread.

I understand your argument but it's not feasible because she was able counter an attack that amplified emotions through willpower, and it worked because she was stronger than her opponent. Cosmos is stronger than Sextus, thus his will isn't strong enough to overcome hers.

Sorry, you lose with this opponent. Please try again.

But she knows 'shy presents no immediate threat so she would not go to those lengths, and instead she would take 'shy in as a pet and care for he, and possibly train her to ride her into battle since she is a Pegasus.

So you're suggesting a stalemate?

So you're suggesting a stalemate?

I'm saying that 'shy would win by forfeit because Sailor Cosmos wouldn't fight. 'shy would try to fight her and she would simply laugh it off and the inner Japanese teenage girl in her would come out and she would admire 'shy's cuteness.

I'm saying that 'shy would win by forfeit because Sailor Cosmos wouldn't fight. 'shy would try to fight her and she would simply laugh it off and the inner Japanese teenage girl in her would come out and she would admire 'shy's cuteness.

That's not a defeat. Defeat is either death or incapacitation.

So Sailor Moon doesn't age?

Cursed to be an underage fetish doll for all eternity; that must suck. Can she get pregnant?

So Sailor Moon doesn't age?

Cursed to be an underage fetish doll for all eternity; that must suck. Can she get pregnant?

Are we trying to hit some sort of fetish singularity?

What are we trying to do? defeat Sailor Moon? I throw The Doctor into the ring - phnominally intelligent time traveller with an almost omnipotent time machine trumps destroyer of worlds.

Are we trying to hit some sort of fetish singularity?

What are we trying to do? defeat Sailor Moon? I throw The Doctor into the ring - phnominally intelligent time traveller with an almost omnipotent time machine trumps destroyer of worlds.

Hmm, time machine. That negates her time manipulation powers. What else can he do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back