Nominations thread for Luther Area tournament

I'm at least going to include Sub zero, he seems to be most popular character of the franchise. Likewise for Ryu, Ken, and Chun Li

Because he is the John Cena of Mortal Kombat.

Hmmm you have a point, he is the John Cena of MK and I think I never did like him because he beats the shit out of everyone in the movies, I don't remember if he fought Raiden since they were both I guess yo could say faces but I'm sure he would beat him too.

Kid Buu should be there instead of Super Buu, mainly because the former doesn't mess around by taunting his opponents with overly long and pointless rants. He just destroys planets and kicks the crap out of Goku, Vegeta and Good Buu

Kid Buu should be there instead of Super Buu, mainly because the former doesn't mess around by taunting his opponents with overly long and pointless rants. He just destroys planets and kicks the crap out of Goku, Vegeta and Good Buu

Super Buu is more powerful though, and is more likely to make it further in the tournament

Yeah, but surely the winner of the tournament will be based on more than sheer power? The ruthlessness, inhumanity and ultra endurance displayed by Kid Buu would take him past many an opponent

True; however, Kid Buu is the least rational form of Majin Buu. Powerful opponents that can hold their own against him, tend to cause Kid Buu to lose his head in battle. He's not a strategist, and his intelligence is basic.

As strong as he is, Kid Buu would probably only be in the middle of Class 3 in terms of sheer power. Ruthlessness and endurance would only help him against opponents of similar strength; if Kid Buu has to rely on his mental prowess to give him an advantage during battle, it's going to cost him in the long run.

Super Buu not only has the strength and intelligence advantage over Kid Buu, but he's atually able to keep his cool and focus in battle. This is the guy that actually managed to out strategize Gohan of all people, while the latter held a massive strength advantage.

How about Bardock (DBZ) and Flashman (Mega Man)? My friend might be joining for this and she wanted me to recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back