Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

What are some of his feats?

Here are some:

While Mu is depicted as a pacifist throughout the first half of the series, he is an extremely capable and powerful fighter when the situation demands so. Not only is the Saint of Aries built with two offensive and one defensive attacks, he is also a master of various psychic techniques. From basic teleportation to advanced telekinesis, Mu is revered as a premiere psychic user among even those outside of Sainthood.
Crystal Wall (クリスタルウォール, Kurisutaru Wōru) : Which Mu creates a transparent, glass-like barrier made of psycho-power, between Mu and an object. The wall is very durable, and has been shown to shield Mu against everything from normal cosmos attacks to poison scent and rebounding the attack back to the enemy with the same strength it was launched. The strength of the wall is dependent on Mu's cosmos level; at 100%, it is nearly unbreakable to almost all but Mu's mentor who taught him the technique, Aries Shion.
Crystal Net (クリスタルネット, Kurisutaru Neto) : A variation of the technique Crystal Wall which creates a psycho-power made spider web. This web can refrain the movements of the targets that get in contact with it.

Stardust Revolution (スターダストレボリューション, Sutādasuto Reboryūshon) : Like Crystal Wall, it is an attack that was handed down by his mentor Aries Shion (The former Aries Gold Saint and the real Pope of Athena's Sanctuary in this modern era). The attack summons stardust from stars and galaxies then throws million of blows instantly. It's well known that the attack has force of shooting stars and comets and obliterates an enemy with raw cosmos power. In Episode G, Mu used this attack to destroy all the hundred arms of the Hechatonchire.

Mu using Crystal Net to defeat Myu
Added by Taufiq Ardan
Starlight Extinction (スターライトエクスティンクション, Sutāraito Ekusutinkushion): its a teleportation-based offensive technique. Although it essence rely not on destroying the opponent but on removing him from battle, by teleporting the opponent out of sight and out of the fight, when Mu used it against Pegasus Seiya, he was able to send the bronze saint to a location of his choosing. He also used this technique to send Cancer Deathmask and Pisces Aphrodite to Hades' earthly castle in Germany (it must be noted that he was trying to kill them by sending both to the "dead world"). In the fight against Papillon Myu, at the end of the battle when Papillon is entrapped by Crystal Net, Mu sent him out of existence, and thus successfully killed him. (The kill was confirmed by Virgo Shaka's 108 Rosary. The number of the black beads also includes Papillon's.) In Episode G, Starlight Extinction is also used to remove Dimension Iapetos' dimensional rifts.
In addition to all of these techniques, Mu is also blessed with the speed of light that all Gold Saints possess due their mastering over the 7th sense. He can also teleport his own body or any object at will at anytime, even during the midst of battle. The will of Athena makes Mu and the other eleven gold saints out of death state in order for them to batter down the Wailing Wall.

If he's to believed, he's an omnipotent. Try again.

I would try to debate that one but I'd probably just end up making a mockery of the bible.

I'm going to go with Shang Tsung, shape shifts into Eternal Sailor Moon and various other powerful beings at the snap of his fingers.

I would try to debate that one but I'd probably just end up making a mockery of the bible.

I'm going to go with Shang Tsung, shape shifts into Eternal Sailor Moon and various other powerful beings at the snap of his fingers.

If she shapes shifts into her, then they'll stalemate.

Fucking hell, you're using a Gold Saint from Saint Seiya? Good lord. And Gelg and Kotre wanna talk about Sailor Moon breaking the laws of physics? Lulz.

You win, what prize do you want?

ARIES MU IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Can I get some feedback?

Given that her powers come from an external source; surely shape shifting into Sailor Moon wouldn't work? Also; wouldn't being able to turn into whoever you want basically qualify as omnipotence - "I turn into Jesus, done".

For the vast majority of Mortal Combat Shang Tsung can only transform into his opponents or people whose souls he has absorbed. He certainly could never transform into an all powerful being like Superman Prime.

A stalemate can still weaken a person, she can't just fight herself and come out unscathed and still have a fair chance at beating Superman.

If she were to fight herself, there's a chance that neither of them would be able to seriously hurt the other, if he truly shares all of her powers.

Does he know anyone else besides Superman Prime that could beat her?

For the vast majority of Mortal Combat Shang Tsung can only transform into his opponents or people whose souls he has absorbed. He certainly could never transform into an all powerful being like Superman Prime.

MK vs DC would beg to differ.

If she were to fight herself, there's a chance that neither of them would be able to seriously hurt the other, if he truly shares all of her powers.

Does he know anyone else besides Superman Prime that could beat her?

Possibly Wonder Woman's strongest form, let me find out what that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back