Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Would an energy beam powerful enough to planet bust not normally cause broken bones or crush someone?

I have no idea since "a magic energy beam powerful enough the destroy a planet" isn't really a thing. It's magic, and therefore by your rules, doesn't have to behave in any kind of logical manner. It doesn't kill Sailor Moon for the same reason Sailor Moon can move faster than light. Magic.

But let's just be logical here. An axe isn't magic, and we know that it cuts Sailor Moon in half and causes her to become dead. The axe kills Sailor Moon by applying pressure to her body until cells separate from one another causing her to be cut in half. A giant rock would work in exactly the same way (pressure applied to cells until they divide from one another), except instead of chopping her in half it would crush her.

I can see no reason why immunity to magic translates into immunity from being crushed.

None of those enemies are as powerful as Sailor Moon. I can't let her pass because her feats aren't good enough.

If she was like Rincewind and was protected by a mystical force more powerful than ESM, and her squirrels could throw her into an alternate dimension like his luggage, then maybe. But based on that, no.

How about the fact she's beaten people more powerful then Sailor Moon? I mean she beat a God and a planet! It dosen't matter that the whole battle sequence wasn't shown. All that matters is that Squirl Girl defeated them with ease.

How about the fact she's beaten people more powerful then Sailor Moon? I mean she beat a God and a planet! It dosen't matter that the whole battle sequence wasn't shown. All that matters is that Squirl Girl defeated them with ease.

Those fight scenes are very important, as i'm not giving you a win off of a fallacy. If I can't see the fight, I can't make a counter argument for Sailor Moon.

Is there no more clear cut feats for Squirrel Girl either, other than the fact she talks to squirrels?

But let's just be logical here. An axe isn't magic, and we know that it cuts Sailor Moon in half and causes her to become dead. The axe kills Sailor Moon by applying pressure to her body until cells separate from one another causing her to be cut in half. A giant rock would work in exactly the same way (pressure applied to cells until they divide from one another), except instead of chopping her in half it would crush her.

I can see no reason why immunity to magic translates into immunity from being crushed.

There's nothing in the manga that disputes it.

Those fight scenes are very important, as i'm not giving you a win off of a fallacy. If I can't see the fight, I can't make a counter argument for Sailor Moon.

Is there no more clear cut feats for Squirrel Girl either, other than the fact she talks to squirrels?

Super human strength, Super human agility, Razor sharp claws, razor sharp spikes on her knuckles, Razor sharp buck teeth which can cut through wood, Super human senses, Super human vision, a master at hand to hand combat.

If it helps I can list you some of the comics she's featured in and you can search to find and read them online.

Then I'm going to go with the The Third Hokage Sarutobi Reaper Death Seal.

The attack is too slow; when he tried to use it on Orochimaru not only did he have enough time to realize what was happening, he was able to counter attack.

Sailor Moon is much faster and stronger than Orochimaru; all she'd have to do is raise her scepter and say "Moon Crystal Power" and she'd obliterate him.

Please try again.

Super human strength, Super human agility, Razor sharp claws, razor sharp spikes on her knuckles, Razor sharp buck teeth which can cut through wood, Super human senses, Super human vision, a master at hand to hand combat.

If it helps I can list you some of the comics she's featured in and you can search to find and read them online.

If any of them have a full fight featuring her, lets see them. I'll need something in order to make a counter argument.

So if Sailor Moon can be cut in half and crushed, presumably she can also be exploded. If Sailor Moon ingested a grenade and it went off, would that cause her to die?

Ok, I've looked for quite a while and for some reason Squirrel Girl comics aren't that easy to find online. I don't know why, but they aren't. So I'm going to switch to Ego the Living Planet.

The attack is too slow; when he tried to use it on Orochimaru not only did he have enough time to realize what was happening, he was able to counter attack.

Sailor Moon is much faster and stronger than Orochimaru; all she'd have to do is raise her scepter and say "Moon Crystal Power" and she'd obliterate him.

Please try again.

That was an old and tired Sarutobi, plus Orochimaru didn't exactly counter attack it, Sarutobi just decided to cut off the arms of his soul to stop his jutsu preforming. A younger Sarutobi, endless Shadow Clones, plus a Monkey King Enba summoning, it should be a lot quicker.

So if Sailor Moon can be cut in half and crushed, presumably she can also be exploded. If Sailor Moon ingested a grenade and it went off, would that cause her to die?

Not sure about the ingesting part [I'd have to check that out], but I know she's been hit with fire and survived explosions before.

That was an old and tired Sarutobi, plus Orochimaru didn't exactly counter attack it, Sarutobi just decided to cut off the arms of his soul to stop his jutsu preforming. A younger Sarutobi, endless Shadow Clones, plus a Monkey King Enba summoning, it should be a lot quicker.

There's no feats for a younger Sarotobi performing it though. He may have known how to use it, but he never did.

Besides, he's not even close to her level of speed, even if you take off the faster than light hax. He'd never be able to catch her.

It should be exactly the same logic as the axe and rock. The fire I don't care about, that's just an irreverent consequence. What I'm interested in if the force.

When an explosion happens everything accelerates away from it with incredible force, and that kinetic energy has to go somewhere. On a physical level it's exactly the same as getting hit with an axe, except you're getting hit from a hundred directions at once.

It should be exactly the same logic as the axe and rock. The fire I don't care about, that's just an irreverent consequence. What I'm interested in if the force.

When an explosion happens everything accelerates away from it with incredible force, and that kinetic energy has to go somewhere. On a physical level it's exactly the same as getting hit with an axe, except you're getting hit from a hundred directions at once.

She's survived explosions before, but I'm not sure if she could survive ingesting an explosion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back