Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

It's big and made of metal. Are you now going to tell me that Sailor Moon is metal proof? Because that would seem to have been disputed.

Then it wasn't destroyed. It was transported from one dimension to another. That's not the same thing as reversing time.

Not if the dimension has a lock on it.

Wold there any difference if her regeneration was the result of simple recreation rather than time reversal?

Can the sword move faster than light?

Nothing can move faster than light; but that's not what we're talking about.

This whole debate started when I asked you the question of if Sailor Moon was cut in half, would she die? You keep going round and round in circles without actually answering the question.

She defeated them with squirrels and the power of squirrels. In all honesty it's very rarely shown in comics. All that is shown is that she's about to face some completely overpowered super villian and she takes them out with relative ease with not a scratch on her. Such as here.

Do have any other parts of that battle? That was underwhelming. I'm not going to buy that Squirrel Girl wins by fallacy.

Nothing can move faster than light; but that's not what we're talking about.

This whole debate started when I asked you the question of if Sailor Moon was cut in half, would she die? You keep going round and round in circles without actually answering the question.

I answered quite clearly yes. I asked you several questions about the sword that are yet to be answered.

It's a regular sword created for the purpose of a hypothetical. I was simply trying to establish some kind of grasp on how Sailor Moon's healing powers work, because right now it seems like they just work however is convenient at the time.

If Sailor Moon was standing still and I swung a large axe at her then it would cause her to die. Progress.

By that logic she should also die from whatever the fuck Kotre has been talking about.

Wrong, she lost the will to fight and ran. She also didn't mind destroying all life in the galaxy just to kill one person.

So in other words, she ran like a little bitch and tried to kill everyone in the galaxy just so that she'd never have to face the person who scared her.

She's not reversing time so that she doesn't get stabbed; she reversing the time on the most lethal of her wounds.

Then the Oversoul remains and she's still stabbed.

Not if the dimension has a lock on it.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Wold there any difference if her regeneration was the result of simple recreation rather than time reversal?

Yes. Because if she was travelling back in time to unstab herself she is no longer stabbed. If her cells are regenerating, she's still got a spear inside her body.

Can the sword move faster than light?

No, and nor can Sailor Moon. And no, I won't accept anything that says otherwise where the mangaka casually breaks the laws of her own universe by sheer stupidity and non-existent research.

It's a regular sword created for the purpose of a hypothetical. I was simply trying to establish some kind of grasp on how Sailor Moon's healing powers work, because right now it seems like they just work however is convenient at the time.

If Sailor Moon was standing still and I swung a large axe at her then it would cause her to die. Progress.

By that logic she should also die from whatever the fuck Kotre has been talking about.

She would dodge :shrug:

Would it make a difference if her regenerative powers worked by recreating the object rather than reversing time?

Super Strength: Superman's strength was increased to the point where he could move entire planets.

Flight: The character gained the power of true flight.

Super Speed: Superman's speed increased to the point where he could travel faster than light. Several stories depict him traversing great distances through space to other solar systems and distant galaxies and even other universes. He could cross our own solar system in minutes. He could also use this power to travel through time, as shown in his boyhood visits to the 30th century as a member of the Legion of Superheroes. Superman can also swim at speeds approaching Aquaman's speed as well as run at speeds similar to that of the Flash. Superman is unable to beat Flash in a race.

Invulnerability: By the 1970s, Superman became able to withstand an atomic explosion and even fly through the core of a star. He was also immune to non-Kryptonian diseases and all radiation except for that of a red sun or Kryptonite.

Vision: In addition to X-ray vision and heat vision, Superman was also given telescopic and microscopic vision. The character could see across interstellar distances and observe events that occurred on a microscopic and even atomic level. He could also see across the full electromagnetic spectrum, including infra-red and ultraviolet light.
Hearing: Superman could hear sound at almost any wavelength and at great distances.

Super Breath: Superman's breath was capable of freezing objects and generating hurricane-force winds. He could also hold his breath indefinitely, allowing him to travel underwater or in space without breathing apparatus.
Mental Powers: Superman possessed genius-level intelligence and an eidetic memory. These enhanced mental capabilities were a direct result of his exposure to a yellow sun, as evidenced by the depiction of Superman's dog, Krypto. While under a yellow sun, Krypto's intelligence was boosted to that of a typical human. Superman also possessed the mental ability to screen out the enormous amount of information received by his enhanced senses, and to focus on a single detail, such as a particular voice or location. As well, his speed reading abilities were much like that of the Flash. He was able to absorb large amounts of information quickly; whether it entered his short term or long term memory is hazy.

Super Ventriloquism: Superman could throw his voice across great distances. This power was used to confuse enemies or protect his secret identity by tricking others into believing that he (or Clark Kent) was in a different location.

Super Hypnotism: This power enabled Superman to hypnotize anyone. He could make people forget incidents or obey his commands. This power was often used to safeguard his identity.

Stamina: Superman could survive indefinitely without food, water, or rest due to the yellow sun's radiation sustaining him.

Healing factor: Superman could regenerate physical damage to his body at an accelerated rate. He was able to regenerate when Wonder Woman slit his throat with her tiara in Wonder Woman #219. In the series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Superman regenerates his body after being reduced to near a skeleton by a special nuke that was designed to blot out sun light and disrupt energy. Superman's healing rate has been inconsistently portrayed, however. In the first issue of the "Superman/Batman" comic, Alfred is able to remove a Kryptonite bullet from Superman's body without fear of the wound closing (probably because the Kryptonite was affecting his ability to heal).

Other Powers: Writers of Superman would occasionally experiment with new powers for the character. In general, the abilities that proved popular and useful became part of his regular repertoire, while others would be discarded after a single use. In addition to his other super senses, Superman was occasionally shown as having highly-enhanced senses of touch and smell.

In case you missed it Ech.

She would dodge :shrug:

We've already accepted that Sailor Moon gets stabbed.

Would it make a difference if her regenerative powers worked by recreating the object rather than reversing time?

Yes. Because unstabbing herself by reversing time means she's not stabbed, whereas cells cannot grow where there's an oversoul sticking through her body.

Do have any other parts of that battle? That was underwhelming. I'm not going to buy that Squirrel Girl wins by fallacy.

There's her defeating Dr. Doom
images

Her manhandling Wolverine, with no other squirrels helping her.
images

Deadpool yet again with no squirrels
Squirrel%2Bvs%2BDeadpool.jpg

As for the other battles that is the entire part. That's the mystery of squirrel girl usually. Nobody knows how she wins, but she does. Also, most of her stuff isn't online so her wins against Pluto or Ego The Planet might actually be online, but I can't find them.

What the fuck does that even mean?

If you've read the series you'd know.

No, and nor can Sailor Moon. And no, I won't accept anything that says otherwise where the mangaka casually breaks the laws of her own universe by sheer stupidity and non-existent research.

I can; and will. Like I said; don't give her a reason to use it. The sword is just begging for that.

As for our debate, there's not enough feats on my side to make a clear cut decision on whether or not Sailor Moon can survive your attack. Most of it was hypothetical based on what I've seen her do with her regenerative powers. I'll give you the match.

What prize would you like? Congrats on winning the third round.

REN TAO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

There's her defeating Dr. Doom
images

Her manhandling Wolverine, with no other squirrels helping her.
images

Deadpool yet again with no squirrels
Squirrel%2Bvs%2BDeadpool.jpg

As for the other battles that is the entire part. That's the mystery of squirrel girl usually. Nobody knows how she wins, but she does. Also, most of her stuff isn't online so her wins against Pluto or Ego The Planet might actually be online, but I can't find them.

None of those enemies are as powerful as Sailor Moon. I can't let her pass because her feats aren't good enough.

If she was like Rincewind and was protected by a mystical force more powerful than ESM, and her squirrels could throw her into an alternate dimension like his luggage, then maybe. But based on that, no.

Good. So we've establish that being cut in half kills her. How about being crushed?

Same scenario, but instead of hitting her with an axe I drop a really heavy rock on her head? Does that kill her?

Sorry, I'm replying to multiple people here. If you can find a way to freeze her in place so that there wasn't any way for her to block, she's as good as dead.

Super Strength: Superman's strength was increased to the point where he could move entire planets.

Flight: The character gained the power of true flight.

Super Speed: Superman's speed increased to the point where he could travel faster than light. Several stories depict him traversing great distances through space to other solar systems and distant galaxies and even other universes. He could cross our own solar system in minutes. He could also use this power to travel through time, as shown in his boyhood visits to the 30th century as a member of the Legion of Superheroes. Superman can also swim at speeds approaching Aquaman's speed as well as run at speeds similar to that of the Flash. Superman is unable to beat Flash in a race.

Invulnerability: By the 1970s, Superman became able to withstand an atomic explosion and even fly through the core of a star. He was also immune to non-Kryptonian diseases and all radiation except for that of a red sun or Kryptonite.

Vision: In addition to X-ray vision and heat vision, Superman was also given telescopic and microscopic vision. The character could see across interstellar distances and observe events that occurred on a microscopic and even atomic level. He could also see across the full electromagnetic spectrum, including infra-red and ultraviolet light.
Hearing: Superman could hear sound at almost any wavelength and at great distances.

Super Breath: Superman's breath was capable of freezing objects and generating hurricane-force winds. He could also hold his breath indefinitely, allowing him to travel underwater or in space without breathing apparatus.
Mental Powers: Superman possessed genius-level intelligence and an eidetic memory. These enhanced mental capabilities were a direct result of his exposure to a yellow sun, as evidenced by the depiction of Superman's dog, Krypto. While under a yellow sun, Krypto's intelligence was boosted to that of a typical human. Superman also possessed the mental ability to screen out the enormous amount of information received by his enhanced senses, and to focus on a single detail, such as a particular voice or location. As well, his speed reading abilities were much like that of the Flash. He was able to absorb large amounts of information quickly; whether it entered his short term or long term memory is hazy.

Super Ventriloquism: Superman could throw his voice across great distances. This power was used to confuse enemies or protect his secret identity by tricking others into believing that he (or Clark Kent) was in a different location.

Super Hypnotism: This power enabled Superman to hypnotize anyone. He could make people forget incidents or obey his commands. This power was often used to safeguard his identity.

Stamina: Superman could survive indefinitely without food, water, or rest due to the yellow sun's radiation sustaining him.

Healing factor: Superman could regenerate physical damage to his body at an accelerated rate. He was able to regenerate when Wonder Woman slit his throat with her tiara in Wonder Woman #219. In the series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Superman regenerates his body after being reduced to near a skeleton by a special nuke that was designed to blot out sun light and disrupt energy. Superman's healing rate has been inconsistently portrayed, however. In the first issue of the "Superman/Batman" comic, Alfred is able to remove a Kryptonite bullet from Superman's body without fear of the wound closing (probably because the Kryptonite was affecting his ability to heal).

Other Powers: Writers of Superman would occasionally experiment with new powers for the character. In general, the abilities that proved popular and useful became part of his regular repertoire, while others would be discarded after a single use. In addition to his other super senses, Superman was occasionally shown as having highly-enhanced senses of touch and smell.

In case you missed it Ech.

Good. So we've establish that being cut in half kills her. How about being crushed?

Same scenario, but instead of hitting her with an axe I drop a really heavy rock on her head? Does that kill her?

Not sure, there's nothing in the manga showing someone getting crushed, but if she can be blasted by an attack capable of destroying planets, a rock would probably do nothing.

So why is she uncrushable? We've established that her skin and bones are breakable by external force in the previous example. Why does she get cut in half by an axe but not crushed by a giant rock?

If you've read the series you'd know.

I can; and will. Like I said; don't give her a reason to use it. The sword is just begging for that.

As for our debate, there's not enough feats on my side to make a clear cut decision on whether or not Sailor Moon can survive your attack. Most of it was hypothetical based on what I've seen her do with her regenerative powers. I'll give you the match.

What prize would you like? Congrats on winning the third round.

REN TAO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'll take feedback for my Redemption RP.

So why is she uncrushable? We've established that her skin and bones are breakable by external force in the previous example. Why does she get cut in half by an axe but not crushed by a giant rock?

Would an energy beam powerful enough to planet bust not normally cause broken bones or crush someone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back