Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

If she suspects that the man standing in front of her holding a spear is not only trying to hurt her, but is also holding back, the instant he thrusts his sword into the ground [you didn't even tell me that part] her shield is up.

And her shield (and Sailor Moon) is penetrated by a spear leaving her dead.

And did he survive? I read on the Shaman King wiki that he can regenerate.

The attack? Yes. Oversouls can be regenerated with Furyoku.

:lmao:

In that case you don't think she'd know a bit about him and his abilities? That would put her even more on edge.

And despite how on edge she is, she gets penetrated by a spear.

Sailor Moon took a planet destroying attack with no defense, was injured, but still had enough stamina and power left to create a shield that not only stopped a charging Galaxia [someone who rivals her power while healthy], but her soul snatching attack as well.

Good for her. She still gets stabbed with a spear coming out of her brain via every major organ system in the body. Something that would kill her in short order.

If she survives and Ren tries a counterattack all Sailor Moon has to do is shout "Sailor Moon Crystal Power" and it would wipe him out, unless he's capable of using Oversoul to protect himself instantly.

If Sailor Moon survives the initial wound (which is questionable) her top priority isn't going to be Ren. It's going to be not dying. She's going to have a tough time saying anything after an oversouled spear passes through her entire body, after all. Shishen Tougen Kyou is just to put an overkilled end to an impaled Sailor Moon.

Guess I'll say it again since I think it was ignored....

26196033.jpg

And her shield (and Sailor Moon) is penetrated by a spear leaving her dead.

The attack? Yes. Oversouls can be regenerated with Furyoku.

And despite how on edge she is, she gets penetrated by a spear.

Good for her. She still gets stabbed with a spear coming out of her brain via every major organ system in the body. Something that would kill her in short order.

If Sailor Moon survives the initial wound (which is questionable) her top priority isn't going to be Ren. It's going to be not dying. She's going to have a tough time saying anything after an oversouled spear passes through her entire body, after all. Shishen Tougen Kyou is just to put an overkilled end to an impaled Sailor Moon.

You just said Golem survived despite being pierced. How? He has regenerative powers. Who else has regenerative powers? Sailor Moon.

I still see no reason not to continue standing by my claim that although her shields might be penetrated by some of the spears, she will not receive a fatal wound.

You just said Golem survived despite being pierced. How? He has regenerative powers. Who else has regenerative powers? Sailor Moon.

You misunderstand what I am saying. Golem survived because the oversoul was remade. If Oversoul is broken it can be remade as long as the shaman has sufficient furyoku to do so. Golem didn't so much regenerate as he did remake himself.

Restoration of oversoul =/= regeneration. And for all of Moon's healing powers and ability to bring entire cities back to life she's powerless to save Kakyu from a simple stab wound.

I still see no reason not to continue standing by my claim that although her shields might be penetrated by some of the spears, she will not receive a fatal wound.

Except for the fact that it would be impssible for her not to receive a fatal wound because of the oversoul blade around each of the spears she is penetrated by making the wound considerably more severe?

You misunderstand what I am saying. Golem survived because the oversoul was remade. If Oversoul is broken it can be remade as long as the shaman has sufficient furyoku to do so. Golem didn't so much regenerate as he did remake himself.

Restoration of oversoul =/= regeneration. And for all of Moon's healing powers and ability to bring entire cities back to life she's powerless to save Kakyu from a simple stab wound.

Why would she want to? The Starlights had already been killed, there was nothing left for her. Sailor Moon probably thought that letting her soul pass on with her loved one's would have been better then to let her wallow in despair as a living being.

Except for the fact that it would be impssible for her not to receive a fatal wound because of the oversoul blade around each of the spears she is penetrated by making the wound considerably more severe?

Now we've reached a stalemate. Sailor Moon can heal her injuries, as well as regenerate her own weapons as demonstrated when she took a planet busting attack head on, got injured, yet continued to fight with no issues.

There's no reason not to suggest that she wouldn't just simply heal the worst of the wounds; you've yet to demonstrate the attack preventing regeneration.

What are some of her feats?

She has the power of communicating with squirrels and is able to weild an entire army of them under her command (or as many as she wants). She also has increased speed and increased strength. She has defeated numerous strong enemies including Dr. Doom, Thanos, Giganto, MODOK, Wolverine, Deadpool, Pluto and Ego The Living Planet.

It's safe to say that speed is nullified for this fight. I'll need his best destructive feat, and his best durability feat.

All the feats I could find for now.

Heat vision feats scans.

SuperImpWar-1.jpg

Superman not struggling to heat up Earth and can go hotter.

281537-1201837_heat_vizion_super_super.jpg

Wiping out an army of Doomsday imperfect clones.

014-SupermanBatman010Rembrandt-DCP.jpg

Durability

post crisis superman takes a blast thats got routhly the damage of a million nuclear blasts

0822346hj.jpg

08222005121910pm8yp.jpg

089054127na.jpg

holding a miniature block hole in his hand which is durablity, stamina, and strength

944057-supermanstrength1_super.jpg

There's more but that's all I have time for now.

Hypothetical question: if you cut Sailor Moon in half, would she die?

She committed suicide as Princess Serenity by falling on a sword so i'd image so; but you'd have to prove that the sword move fast enough to actually cut her in half.

She has the power of communicating with squirrels and is able to weild an entire army of them under her command (or as many as she wants). She also has increased speed and increased strength. She has defeated numerous strong enemies including Dr. Doom, Thanos, Giganto, MODOK, Wolverine, Deadpool, Pluto and Ego The Living Planet.

How did she defeat them?

Why would she want to? The Starlights had already been killed, there was nothing left for her. Sailor Moon probably thought that letting her soul pass on with her loved one's would have been better then to let her wallow in despair as a living being.

Would you rather be alive or dead? Kakyu, obviously wants to continue living, hence her desire to be reborn. If Sailor Moon could have healed the wound, Kakyu would have wanted her to.

Now we've reached a stalemate. Sailor Moon can heal her injuries, as well as regenerate her own weapons as demonstrated when she took a planet busting attack head on, got injured, yet continued to fight with no issues.

There's no reason not to suggest that she wouldn't just simply heal the worst of the wounds; you've yet to demonstrate the attack preventing regeneration.

Apart from the fact that she would, you know, be dead. She's taken a spear that has peieced her gut, ruptured her stomach, bisected her liver, perforated her lungs, cut her jugular and lobotomised her. Combine that with Ren making the already considerable hole even bigger and she's already dead before she can say "oh poopsie"

Also, in Shaman King, an Oversoul can be maintained indefinitely as long as it isn't damaged. Ren can simply stand still and wait for Moon to bleed to death. If she tried to heal before Ren despelled the oversoul, she'd just get the wound reopened and continue to die.

She committed suicide as Princess Serenity by falling on a sword so i'd image so; but you'd have to prove that the sword move fast enough to actually cut her in half.

Oh, not a problem. Instantly appearing spears + oversoul cutting blade = lethal wound. And that's another piece of evidence for stabbing > Sailor Moon.

I actually asked how Princess Senenity killed herself a while ago. I assumed she slit her wrists or something.

So getting stabbed does kill her then?

All the feats I could find for now.

Can he survive a star busting attack or stronger? Eternal Sailor Moon's best feat was ripping a Nebula apart with her energy.

Holding a mini black hole is impressive, but could he survive being thrown into a large one? Eternal Sailor Moon can; that was the major feat I was holding back for this round.

Does he have any attacks that can negate regeneration?

Can he survive a star busting attack or stronger? Eternal Sailor Moon's best feat was ripping a Nebula apart with her energy.

Holding a mini black hole is impressive, but could he survive being thrown into a large one? Eternal Sailor Moon can; that was the major feat I was holding back for this round.

Does he have any attacks that can negate regeneration?

He survived a planet busting attack, are Stars equal to planets?

He eventually was sucked into that hole and fought is way back out so yes.

Does Sailor Moon?

Using the power of squirrels, outwitting them and her opponents almost always underestimates her due to the fact that they underestimate the power of squirrels.

Sailor Moon wouldn't underestimate her; she was trapped and nearly killed by a fodder opponent when that happened. Any threat against her or her loved one's lives she takes seriously.

You can't survive being thrown into a black hole. If you do then it wasn't a black hole.

Fine. She survived being thrown into a place that was like a black hole; it was claimed to have an near infinite amount of energy, more than the life force of the galaxy itself.

Sailor Moon wouldn't underestimate her; she was trapped and nearly killed by a fodder opponent when that happened. Any threat against her or her loved one's lives she takes seriously.

Why would she be threatened by squirrels? Also, she can still fight seriously as well. Also, she defeated Ego The Living Planet who can read minds so he would know that was her plan all along if she tried to do that on him. Also, Ego could destroy a star or a planet and traveled at speeds faster then the speed of light.

He survived a planet busting attack, are Stars equal to planets?

He eventually was sucked into that hole and fought is way back out so yes.

Does Sailor Moon?

Stars are stars; like the Sun. Sailor Moon has planet level durability when she's not trying to defend herself, and at least star level when she is.

Can Superman Prime survive a galaxy exploding? You mentioned him surviving an explosion equivalent to a million supernova's, but I'm sure that an exploding galaxy would be more than that.

Can he do anything that can prevent regeneration from an opponent that has star level durability?

Why would she be threatened by squirrels? Also, she can still fight seriously as well. Also, she defeated Ego The Living Planet who can read minds so he would know that was her plan all along if she tried to do that on him. Also, Ego could destroy a star or a planet and traveled at speeds faster then the speed of light.

How did she defeat him? And if it was using squirrels what kind of strategy did she use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back