Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Those verse's are not governed by real world physics either. Arceus can break the time/space barrier just as easily as she can. And a Shadow Game dimension which traps people for all eternity? Give me a break.

Pokemon isn't bound by the same laws of physics as this one. Different universe, different laws of physics.

Shadow games are magic, that shit flies, just like Sailor Moon being able to blow up a planet with magic. If it doesn't shatter the laws of physics, it is permissable.

Seems like both of you are trying to grasp at straws here trying to bring real world physics at your convenience. No anime or manga world is like like the real world, there's always something that we know to be real.

Erm, I've been using real world physics since the beginning.

So you're saying that time travel and transmutation out of nothingness are natural laws of physics?

There is exactly nothing in known physics to disprove time travel, and something coming form nothing is a recognized phenomena, the most obvious example of which is the universe we're currently living in.

Pokemon isn't bound by the same laws of physics as this one. Different universe, different laws of physics.

Shadow games are magic, that shit flies, just like Sailor Moon being able to blow up a planet with magic. If it doesn't shatter the laws of physics, it is permissable.

In that case, breaking the laws of physics because of magic power should also be allowed right?

Erm, I've been using real world physics since the beginning.

I don't think hardly anyone else was beside maybe Gelg. I know Killjoy, Nightmare, and Ultimate Dynamite weren't when they chose Apocalymon, Thor, and Superman Prime.

I've already explained the context of those scans I posted; based on your logic the enemy must have had a nice chat with everyone, waiting for Sailor Moon to get there and kill her.

Isn't that how combat in manga works? You talk, then fight, talk a boomer, then fight. And it's a matter of nine fucking seconds. Truly a huge stretch of time that much evil could be done. But fine, I'll say it arbitrarily took five seconds instead of ten.

My mini game, my rules. I think we just settled that. I'll be fair with you, but I won't play by your rules.

Your toys, your pram, my floor.

There is exactly nothing in known physics to disprove time travel, and something coming form nothing is a recognized phenomena, the most obvious example of which is the universe we're currently living in.

And what about Blackholes? We assume that nothing ever escapes because no one's ever tested the theory. For all we know they could be a gateway to alternate universes.

In that case, breaking the laws of physics because of magic power should also be allowed right?

See the bold. That's an important exemption.

The speeds over long disances I dispute and refuse to accept. The rest of her powers are still fair game.

And what about Blackholes? We assume that nothing ever escapes because no one's ever tested the theory. For all we know they could be a gateway to alternate universes.

They aren't holes. Testing would be impossible because they warp tie to the point that test material will never be seen to enter from our universe. Stop trying to talk about physics.

a) What has that got to do with anything?

b) If you're going to talk about black-holes I'd suggest an actual physics book rather than an episode of Sliders.

c) Stuff probably does escape from black holes; we've assumed this for quite a long time now.

d) Seriously; what on earth has this got to do with anything?

They aren't holes. Testing would be impossible because they warp tie to the point that test material will never be seen to enter from our universe. Stop trying to talk about physics.

You guys brought it up not me, I'll admit that I know little about physics besides the semester behind me. As far as the speed hax goes, I'm allowing it. If you want to nullify it then don't give her a reason to use it. Don't chose a character that'll fight her in deep space, or bust a star immediately off the back.

I'm not going to bullshit you and say, "Sailor Moon flies away from X opponent at hax speed, you lose." Give me some credit.

I'll be fair and set the stage indoors for that fight; but if I want to take it outside for some reason you have to prove why I can't.

There's a good reason why you couldn't. Sailor Moon dies before she can move.

6f037fde.jpg

That right there is checkmate. The spears appear from the ground instantly, impaling Moon. I say instant because characters watching the attack state that they appeared suddenly, with no indication on what's about to happen. She has no time to react,and even if she did, her ability to dodge is limited by the fact that she's in a confined area. The fact that the spears are formed by an oversoul makes them considerably more dangerous, not that it matters because sailor scouts aren't immune to stabbing.

9d959451.jpg

Unless you've got a feat of Moon surviving a severe stab wound, and I'm talking in through the pelvis, out through the skull, I win.

6f037fde.jpg

That right there is checkmate. The spears appear from the ground instantly, impaling Moon. I say instant because characters watching the attack state that they appeared suddenly, with no indication on what's about to happen. She has no time to react,and even if she did, her ability to dodge is limited by the fact that she's in a confined area. The fact that the spears are formed by an oversoul makes them considerably more dangerous, not that it matters because sailor scouts aren't immune to stabbing.

9d959451.jpg

Unless you've got a feat of Moon surviving a severe stab wound, and I'm talking in through the pelvis, out through the skull, I win.

I might have a feat to counter that, but I'll involve some debating on both our parts. We'll save it for tomorrow.

Since Kotre has declared already...

My choice for round three is Rincewind the wizzard. He is a regular human with no special powers and no magic. He is also an abject coward whose solution to every problem is to run away from it at the first opportunity.

6f037fde.jpg

9d959451.jpg

I'll address Kotre's argument first. An example of Sailor Moon's durability. She takes the Sailor Planet attack, which can destroy planets since Sailor Saturn, a confirmed planet buster, participated.

smiley_3_08_002_25.jpg

She takes the attack with no defense at all, and although wounded, she not only survives, but she gets right back up and keeps fighting.

smiley_3_08_002_26.jpg

smiley_3_08_002_29.jpg

She has enough durability to survive an exploding planet with no defense, but with defense she has the power to survive Sailor Galaxia's Galactic Inflation attack, which can rip out your soul if it even touches you once.

l17.2.005.jpg

l17.2.006.jpg

If your attack happens instantly, and Sailor Moon's attack happens instantly, she should be able to block the worst of that attack, considering that her durability is planetary level with no defense. Most likely scenario would be she activates her attack in defense, but isn't able to block all the spears. Some get through and impale her, but don't leave any fatal wounds.

So now you've got an injured and pissed off Sailor Moon looking at you, what's your next move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back