what is your Mental Image of WZ's most well known posters?

i am not 11 i am 14 and will be 15 in a week lol....i wear glasses...i weigh 170 (a lil overweight but not reely) brown hair with brown eyes

i am 5 foot 10 and yea lol

i look just like mclovin

i am not 11 i am 14 and will be 15 in a week lol....i wear glasses...i weigh 170 (a lil overweight but not reely) brown hair with brown eyes

i am 5 foot 10 and yea lol

i look just like mclovin

Wait, you're 14 and already like 5 ft 10? I was like 14 and was like 5 ft 6.

^Brian

Always think of a young soccer player, with blue shin guards, white jersey, and thick, but short, black hair. Clean shaven.

Justinsayne - A skinny disheveled man, short brown hair and gnarly hands

A skinny disheveled man?, Short brown hair?, and what the fuck do you mean by gnarly hands?

Dude your pretty far off, about the only two things you got right were that I'm skinny, and that I'm a man, other than that everything else is wrong, I have long red hair, and I'm not disheveled!!, I kinda look like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, but with red hair

A skinny disheveled man?, Short brown hair?, and what the fuck do you mean by gnarly hands?
You don't know what gnarly means?

Dude your pretty far off, about the only two things you got right were that I'm skinny, and that I'm a man, other than that everything else is wrong, I have long red hair, and I'm not disheveled!!, I kinda look like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, but with red hair
I was asked what I pictured when I thought of certain posters. Never claimed to be right. Hell, I said Johnny was Purple.

You don't know what gnarly means?

I was asked what I pictured when I thought of certain posters. Never claimed to be right. Hell, I said Johnny was Purple.

I know what gnarly means I just don't know which way you are useing it

gnarly

gnarl·y (comparative gnarl·i·er, superlative gnarl·i·est)

adjective
Definition:

1. highly dangerous: extremely difficult, risky, and challenging ( slang )
gnarly surf off Santa Monica beach

2. excellent: extraordinarily good or pleasurable ( dated slang )
bought a gnarly skateboard

So now tell me which definition are you using here, 1 or 2?

and I know you never claimed to be right, I was just informing you that your image of me was far from what I actually look like

I know what gnarly means I just don't know which way you are useing it

So now tell me which definition are you using here, 1 or 2?

and I know you never claimed to be right, I was just informing you that your image of me was far from what I actually look like
I'm using the definition not presented there. As in your hands are all stiff and crooked, knotted up and disfigured.

^Brian

Always think of a young soccer player, with blue shin guards, white jersey, and thick, but short, black hair. Clean shaven.

meh, i have a paul mccartney hair look going on at the moment, I am like 5 ft 11, meh, just a tad on the big side, I despise soccer, and i have dirty blond hair.

im gonna be 15 in a week from monday....being 5 foot 10 isn't that big of a shocker thing. Is it?

yes, especially seeing kids that are like 17 and not being taller than 5 ft 7. It seems like a shock too me.

Coconut did you just try to red rep me? seriously?, you do realize you have no rep power right, your sad attempt at repping me has failed, and for the record I didn't actually red rep Sly, it was a joke:disappointed:

Coconut did you just try to red rep me? seriously?, you do realize you have no rep power right, your sad attempt at repping me has failed, and for the record I didn't actually red rep Sly, it was a joke:disappointed:

haha what he say lol

I'm sorry Justin...I was only joking...I obviously know that my rep power is ntn since i have a lot of red rep...i did it as a joke...guess no one laughed.

I am seriously 5 foot 10...everyone in my schoool gets a check up so I was called down to the nurse's office she checked my height and she told me I was just about 5 foot 10

and that thing someone said about 17 year olds not being taller than 5 foot 7 then you my friend have short friends bc half of my grade are taller than me.

I know this because when we were going to take a grade picture, we were supposed to be lined up via shortest to tallest and I had A LOT of people behind me, so I don't know what you are talking about

Why would I make this up?

When I was I treatment, I had a friend that when I met him, he was 16 and already 6' 5. I saw the guy right before I went to college, he's 6'11 now.

When I was I treatment, I had a friend that when I met him, he was 16 and already 6' 5. I saw the guy right before I went to college, he's 6'11 now.

Yeah, my cousin was 6'4 when we were in 5TH GRADE! He was about 6'9 - 6'11 upon graduation from High School. Haven't seen him in ever, last time I seen him, I just know he got taller, but never asked how much.

Yeah, my cousin was 6'4 when we were in 5TH GRADE! He was about 6'9 - 6'11 upon graduation from High School. Haven't seen him in ever, last time I seen him, I just know he got taller, but never asked how much.

Is your cousin like, Samoan or something??? my god, i'm 5'11" im 16, but im still short at my school, and the sad thing is, all of my friends are shorter than me!!! Kennys like 5'8" and joes like 5' 10" Heidis 5' 4"

Is your cousin like, Samoan or something??? my god, i'm 5'11" im 16, but im still short at my school, and the sad thing is, all of my friends are shorter than me!!! Kennys like 5'8" and joes like 5' 10" Heidis 5' 4"

I honestly don't think so. lol He doesn't look Samoan, anyways. Hell, I never knew he was my cousin, until his Father noticed my last name & mentioned having relation with that name.. then I mentioned them to my own Parents, & badda bing, related.

He is around the 300lbs. mark.. he's really kinda bulky, more than fat. Not pure muscle, but not extreme fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back