The New Era Of Posters Fucking Suck

I care nothing about red rep or green rep. I'm not going to say that I think Cena is good. IMO, he isn't and I know that, "no one gives a fuck about me," however, I care about my opinion and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it.

If I use your logic, then a lot of things that I like are actually horrible and a bunch of things that I dislike are actually great.

I care nothing about red rep or green rep. I'm not going to say that I think Cena is good. IMO, he isn't and I know that, "no one gives a fuck about me," however, I care about my opinion and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it.

If I use your logic, then a lot of things that I like are actually horrible and a bunch of things that I dislike are actually great.
That very well could be. Like the Patriots, for example. You dislike them, but they are a great football team.

You dislike Cena, but you can't deny he's a great wrestler. It works the same way. I don't care if you LIKE Cena or not, but to say he isn't a good wrestler is completely ridiculous.

Yeah Sly is right there Undertakers#1Fan. I dislike Cena as much as anyone else, but he's right. Cena is a good wrestler, even if I find him to be painfully boring. Hogan is a great wrestler as well, but I'd rather watch an AJ Styles match over a Hogan match any day of the week.

Got to agree with Slyfox, yes your opinion matters but why would you join a forum if your not going to care about others and listen to them.

I dont speak ******ation by the way.

When did we establish that I dislike the Patriots?

By what I consider to be good, he isn't. I guess that makes me completely ridiculous. It's kind of like liking a style of music. I think that Heavy Metal is horrible, I can't stand it. I don't like Cena.

When did we establish that I dislike the Patriots?
You...you HAVE to be kidding...

By what I consider to be good, he isn't.
But, like you said in your last post, it doesn't matter what YOU think, just what the overall masses think.

It's kind of like liking a style of music. I think that Heavy Metal is horrible, I can't stand it. I don't like Cena.
You don't like Cena, but you can't say he's not a good wrestler. Perhaps he is not the type of wrestler that YOU PERSONALLY enjoy, but he is obviously a good wrestler.

And we know he is a good wrestler for all the reasons we mentioned earlier in this thread.

My God, outside of your Patriots comment, you might have actually turned the corner here.

Do you speak ******ation? I need someone to explain something to Undertaker's#1fan, and I don't speak ******ation, which might be the only language he understands.

You're trying to say that personal preference has no reflection on their talent right? I think that's what I got out of the little I've followed...

Got to agree with Slyfox, yes your opinion matters but why would you join a forum if your not going to care about others and listen to them.

I dont speak ******ation by the way.

Because something like wrestling, whether you want to believe it or not, is completely subjective. It is a matter of taste and what someone likes.

Why do u not like Cena?

He is the face of the company, and he may have a bland gimmick, but he makes it work for the kids which right now is the direction their heading, and he is great on the mic. He is a good wrestler as well, and just because he does the superhero comeback doesnt mean he sucks. He makes others look great, while he still looks great as well in the process.

You're trying to say that personal preference has no reflection on their talent right? I think that's what I got out of the little I've followed...
I'm saying that subjective preference holds no weight in an objective quality discussion.

You can have a subjective preference against a wrestler, but your preference holds no weight when trying to objectively determine the quality of a wrestler.

Why not like Cena? Because his matches are usually about as exciting to watch as paint dry. He's over with the audience? That's nice. So's Hornswoggle. Guess he's a great wrestler as well.

Don't get me wrong, Cena is a good wrestler. He's just continuously booked horribly IMO, and never gets to show off what he can actually do. He's an extremely talented wrestler and showed that in his Prototype days, he just doesn't really need to use even half of his skill set to get the job done. Outside of a hardcore brawl, I can't say any of his matches entertain me. He has the potential to entertain me, but he's never required to use it.

You do care, or you wouldn't be complaining here.

Because something like wrestling, whether you want to believe it or not, is completely subjective. It is a matter of taste and what someone likes.

:whatthe:

It's not subjective. Jerry Lynn is my favorite wrestler ever, but that doesn't change the fact his entire career was spent making guys like RVD and AJ look like Gods.

I've never said that Cena isn't talented. I'm not going to go into how many times that I have admitted my respect for the man for what he does for the company outside of wrestling and for his work ethic, however, his matches put me into coma. Now, we could say that Cena isn't the only one in the match, however, it is always HIS matches, with anyone, that put into that coma.

What about the Patriots? I remember saying that alot of people dislike them because they win and that they have championships to prove that they are not horrible, but when did I say that I didn't like them?

I'm saying that subjective preference holds no weight in an objective quality discussion.

You can have a subjective preference against a wrestler, but your preference holds no weight when trying to objectively determine the quality of a wrestler.

Yeah...What I said.

Basically...but I wasn't sure if you were going to use your definition to try and trap me with an argument. So I re-framed your statement in a way I thought was better.

I wasn't arguing anything. I was just making sure I caught the drift of the debate with whatshisname.

You and I agree on a lot of things...That don't pertain to ECW.

Obviously, Cena is a talented wrestler. Like X said, I don't think that he shows his talents enough. Charisma wise, he is outstanding. On the mic, he is outstanding. Come match time, I am put to sleep. Where is the fun in objectively looking at Pro Wrestling. If we were as objective as you like to think that we are, then everyone would spend the majority of the time in these forums agreeing with one another. So if I objectively start to argue Cena, that means that I am going to have to put in every single post that I make about him, what my opinion is and then state what actually is going on. That, since he is over, and he is a big draw, he is obviously good. That's just agreeing with everyone that I have disagreed with since day one. Where is the fun in that?

Oh come on, comparing him to Deadman? Deadman was a terrible poster who couldn't spell to save his life, atleast Undertakers#1Fan can piece together a grammatically correct sentence.

IDK who Deadman was and idc who he was. I thought that the object of this forum was express my opinion on several topics, but obviously, I was wrong in that.

You did it in the Bar Room. The wrong place to debate wrestling. People will randomly red rep you for going against Sly and Razor. They were right in this debate, but people will still gang up on you.

Damn, you joined in '07, and you don't know who Deadman is?

See, this just proves that Join Date means jack shit.

Yes join date doesn't mean anything. I didn't really start posting until about June of this year.

No, it was all Sly that red repped me. He did it like six times in a row. I thought you had to spread it around before you could do that. I guess he has a different set of rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back