The **ALL NEW** Complaint Thread - Infraction Complaints Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complaint.

I was given a infraction for spamming in a thread that I haven't even posted in.

Dear The Sentinel,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=330016

Reason: Spamming
-------
Just letting you know what you posted was considered SPAM as you need to give ample reason(s) as why you feel this would contribute to the thread. So please read the rules

Thank You,
WrestleZone Forums

A.J. was the one that issued it. I just joined these forums yesterday so I can't see where I would have posted in that thread before hand.

Thats because we deleted your post, it was spam, you put like 6 words, not even a complete sentence. Like AJ said you need to elaborate on your posts next time.

i got a message saying i had an infraction and it gave me a link to the wwe to tna forum and all i said was "does anyone think that chris harris going to wwe is a buck in the trend?" how is this spam?

i got a message saying i had an infraction and it gave me a link to the wwe to tna forum and all i said was "does anyone think that chris harris going to wwe is a buck in the trend?" how is this spam?

You need to give some reasons behind you pot not just make a statement and leave it at that. Plus that was in the TNA forum where the thread was titled" WWE Rejects to TNA" so how does mention Chris Harris to WWE in thread relevant to that thread and then complained about your infraction ad that is what you go banned. But from i see your banned again i suggest reading the rules as they might help you out.

I have a complaint. I was banned already for supposedly spamming, when every post I replied to today was recently replied to by someone else today. Why dont you assholes figure out how to follow your own rules.

PM Mr. Sam since he was the one that gave you the infraction. that would be the best course of action since I don't know which section it was given in.

Apologies. I received your PM and promised myself to respond later but completely forgot about it.

The reason you can't follow the link is because the post has since been deleted. I'll see if I can find the post and give you a quote of it. I'll edit it into this post if I do. I delete a lot of posts so don't be surprised if I come up with nothing.

It's cool, if you can even just let me know what the topic was I'd appreciate it. I'm not one for spamming (unless it's in the spam section)so you've sort of caught me in a rare spot and I'd kind of like to see it to keep myself on my toes not to do it again.

Sorry, I haven't been able to track it down due to the massive number of posts deleted every day. Just follow the rules, there's nothing else you need to do to be a successful poster really.

If it was for spamming then you need to give reason, maybe add a little more, keep on topic, no listing, etc.

just curious as to why ryan clark posts the exact same articles over and over? this time it is the incest article. not trying to start anything, just wondering the reasoning behind it

just curious as to why ryan clark posts the exact same articles over and over? this time it is the incest article. not trying to start anything, just wondering the reasoning behind it

We don't know Ryan Clark nor do we have anything to do with the main site. So it really doesn't matter.

EDIT: And what AJ said.

Okay I'm new to these forums(this is my first post) and this complaint is from my friend who introduced me to this forum. His account name name is kenfuu, and he was banned for having an alt. The problem with that was he only had one account and he has tried to contact the administrator through e-mail and hasn't received one back, so when i told him i was joining the forum he asked me to find the complaint thread and ask exactly why he was abnned when he was using one account. thank you in advance.

I'm not saying it was an impossibility your friend was mistakenly banned, but it's very unlikely. He probably just made another account and forgot about it.

He had too Alt Accounts from what I can tell, so to be perfectly honest he should have just read the rules. We autoban people with the same IP Address and of course they could have a legitimate reason for having the same IP (for example two friends using the same comp) but we have absolutely no way to tell if this is true or not so we have to have a zero tolerance policy on the matter.

I wanna know why wrestlezone.com reports who the wrestlers are dating and stuff like that they should create a seperate site this isnt tmz

Again, things on the main site are nothing to do with us. But by all means, have a nice shiny infraction for not paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back