The **ALL NEW** Complaint Thread - Infraction Complaints Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm just back after my ban. i basically feel like i was bullied. All i was was a new person that read the rules and started posting in some threads. AFter receiving short PMs that called me a "spammer" which i couldn't reply to i came on this thread asking how i can PM someone to engage in a dialogue to ascertain what i had done wrong; this in itself irritated someone because next time i tried to log on there was a message saying i had been banned for a week for "spamming". I feel like i can do nothing right and am treading on eggshells. I see threads where people are posting profanity and being argumentative and that seems to be allowed whereas being new is not. I feel bemused to say the least.

I do understand the frustration without being able to PM back when you have received an infraction. The reason we disabled PM's is because a lot of bots where coming on and sending out PM advertisements, so that was the only way to nullify that problem. It's a difficult situation that we haven't been able to fix.

As far as the spamming though, we're not out to get new posters in anyway. There are a lot of posters that come out and get exactly what it is we do here. I saw a few of the post you were given infractions for. If you go back and read the depth and detail of your post compared to some of the others, your infractions were justified.

You've done a good job with your explanation and complaint in here. That is a good post you've written. That's all we're asking on here is a little depth and detail so people can dissect your post, and give an opposite opinion if they wish. We allow argumentative and profane post to go on. It's a discussion forum, and that is away some people express themselves. The only issue is when personal attacks or flaming come up, and that's when we will either hand out a warning or infraction.

Most people need to realize, and I understand it's hard to when your new, that this board was destroyed once by spammers. Destroyed as in shut down. The forums have been open a long time, but if you look, you'll never see an account older then June of 2006. The boards were shut down due to the spam, and since it's been re-opened, persons on the mod staff understand how to enforce the spamming rule and not allow that to happen to these boards again.

Well.. Y2Gay is a ******, and it's too easy to get a new IP Address, and make a new account. I hope you die ******.

Go ahead and delete this account. I'll be back tomorrow talking shit under a new name. Yes.. I'm immature.. And bored, and I hate homos.

I don't think there is any need to delete the above posts.

I don't get why people debate the rules so much. You just follow them. There not stupid, they very logical.

You've done a good job with your explanation and complaint in here. That is a good post you've written.

i think i've figured it out. Use a few long wor. ds and give the impression you're not simply a neanderthal with a keyboard and it's allowed.

I've always been of the opinion why use 10 words when three will do, hey but these are your rules and your board so i respect them. Unfortunately i'm not interested in being part of a clique.

This is the complaint thread. Jake simply forgot the "re". If you need a further explanation, I'm not sure how I'm going to do it.

that will be "they're not stupid, they're very logical" then.

If that post isn't spam i don't know what is. Not just spam, illiterate spam.

The spam rule doesn't apply to this section.

But I still don't think you understand it anyway.

Make more in depth comments. That is all we are asking. You want to write 3 words instead of 7, tough shit. We want twenty instead of seven. You can't make a good, intelligent, informed, wrestling reply with just a few works. You can make a quip, but that is it.

Don't reply. There is nothing to debate.

Hey guys, just a question everytime i go to make a thread, which i should be able to do cause i have 10 post. It tells me this:

Save_us.RKO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Now i don't know why it would be #1. But i never got an Activation email. so is there anyway i can re-ask for one? I think that may be the problem.

Thanks,
Save_Us.RKO

Hey guys, just a question everytime i go to make a thread, which i should be able to do cause i have 10 post. It tells me this:

Save_us.RKO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Now i don't know why it would be #1. But i never got an Activation email. so is there anyway i can re-ask for one? I think that may be the problem.

Thanks,
Save_Us.RKO

You should be able by now to create a thread as it takes the system awhile to update your status.

I do not feel that I should have received an infraction. If you read my post...I first stated my opinion and then backed it up. I wasn't listing the card or marketing the wrestlers present. Instead, instead I stated that I felt a particular Wrestlemania to be underrated because it contained a certain lineup of superstars. That's an opinion backed up and not spam. Here is the link below:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=308891#post308891

I also tried PMing the person who gave this infraction to me...but there is no reply button. This is why I am posting this here. Again, I did not spam. I stated my opinion and backed it up with a list of superstars. Please take this infraction back. Thank you

I do not feel that I should have received an infraction. If you read my post...I first stated my opinion and then backed it up. I wasn't listing the card or marketing the wrestlers present. Instead, instead I stated that I felt a particular Wrestlemania to be underrated because it contained a certain lineup of superstars. That's an opinion backed up and not spam. Here is the link below:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=308891#post308891

I also tried PMing the person who gave this infraction to me...but there is no reply button. This is why I am posting this here. Again, I did not spam. I stated my opinion and backed it up with a list of superstars. Please take this infraction back. Thank you

At this point I don't think that matters for you anymore. You felt that wrestlemania to be underrated because it contained them? Any reason why? You could have added more than you did. But again that doesn't matter for you as you have an alter account. Right BOREDASHELL?

Ok I am not really sure what you mean by spamming. I do not believe I did anything wrong in my post. Could my infraction be reviewed??

You need to add more to your posts, especially if your starting a new topic. You new to give a reason of your own and not just ask the others their opinions.

Hey to all?!?!?
First off I really didnt want to be "that guy" who gets banned and makes another account to diss the mods/admins or beg for their account to be un-banned?!?!? Anyways I guess im gonna do just that(not beg just reason..lol). But yeah most likely this account will be banned(dont care)and this post deleted or mocked or both....but I just might as well give it a try. I have been banned for over a week and joined 2 other wrestling forums both that I dont like their setup and its mostly spam so yeah!! Anyways I'm JBACK!! may or may not remember me....(known as Ashleys only fan???). But yeah when I 1st joined in July I didnt know much got 3 infractions for spam and also got into arguement over "who was the best wwe diva". I said ashley(lol) so anyways in like August Echelon put a poll up and long story short i made like 6-7 others accounts just to vote 4 Ashley. It was wrong and i was banned for a week then came back un-banned in September. Since then I never recieved 1 fraction for spam ect....made any other/went on any other accounts, made over 200 non-spam posts, joined Santino fan club ect. I also recieve some green rep(which most say is pointless)from some "well-known", posters. Anyway like 18-19 of Desember(dont no actual date) i log on and find out i was banned for alt accounts. It just surprised me since it's been like 3 months since i made the alt accounts and was banned came back i always followed the rules. And its not like people didnt no before about my previous alt accounts since i no echelon(mod) new and Jake banned me for a week cuz of it and banned my other account(1 of 7 i think) for life. Anyways....lol......Peace Out!!!!!!!!!!!Had a fun time on this forum......go Santino & Melina!!!! Thanks...and sorry for this long ass post?!?!?!?!?:blink: :headscratch:

jback(pathetic yes....innocent maybe????)

It's possible I didn't know about your alt account. Although it's more likley I just didn't remeber. But if you ask for your name to be changed I will check your IP address. So it's your problem really.

I just signed up and got an infraction for spamming. but I kept on topic. it was the thread of 08 hall of fame. I said ric flair should be. how is that spam.

I have the same problem as Save_us.RKO...

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

That's what I get when trying to post a thread. I have an infraction for "posting duplicate topics" whatever that means. Anyway, I just want to take part of the BookThis! forum coz I started writing my own ECW show.

Could somebody explain to me what's going on?

Thanks

I have the same problem as Save_us.RKO...

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

That's what I get when trying to post a thread. I have an infraction for "posting duplicate topics" whatever that means. Anyway, I just want to take part of the BookThis! forum coz I started writing my own ECW show.

Could somebody explain to me what's going on?

Thanks

Check the rules, like you should of before posting. They'll tell you.

Infraction for wasting our time.

I was told my sig was bigger than 800px and needed to be changed (My current one is changed)

This was the one i was flagged up for

url]

Now is that bigger then 800 because it adds up (height + width) to Bigger then 800? If thats what he meant i get it now

But i thought he meant one length was bigger then 800?

Is that the rule on Sigs? No bigger then 800 (i.e added together height + width)

I was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back