The **ALL NEW** Complaint Thread - Infraction Complaints Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first three posts was infractions for spamming and I was like WTF but now I know what to do no reason to cry about it.

I posted the new Great American Bash poster about a month ago with a little post saying: 'I thought I would post this for your viewing pleasure :)' and later that day I was banned for 5 days for spamming!
After my ban I returned to the forum, looked in that thread and the exact same poster with the exact same writing by it, had been moved to someone elses post at the top!

Here is the thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=20613

I posted the new Great American Bash poster about a month ago with a little post saying: 'I thought I would post this for your viewing pleasure :)' and later that day I was banned for 5 days for spamming!
After my ban I returned to the forum, looked in that thread and the exact same poster with the exact same writing by it, had been moved to someone elses post at the top!

You got an infraction for it is because all you did was post the poster & said "For your viewing pleasure"

He probably just merge your thread into an already existing thread about it.
Also he posted his thoughts on the PPV

You weren't banned for a week simply due to this comment. You had 2 other infractions at the time, before you got this one. 3 infractions aoutomatically means a weeks ban.

This infraction was given due to you not adding any of your opinions to this thread. The whole point of the forum is to generate discussion, something your poster did not do.

Please take the time to read the rules, and then post according to them. If you do so, you should have no more trouble with infractions. And if you have a question feel free to PM me or another mod.

HBK-aholic.

C.M. said:
Dear GO 2 SLEEP!!!,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Add your own thoughts to it after asking those questions
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]510400[/post]
News on "Rampage"

We reported here yesterday that UFC star Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was arrested at gunpoint yesterday in California after crashing into 2 cars, fleeing the scene and leading police on a 5-minute car chase. He was charged with felony hit and run and felony evading arrest and was taken to a hospital last night for evaluation. New details have surfaced regarding the incident.

TMZ.com reports that Rampage was on the 55 Freeway in Orange County, California when he hit 2 cars. Instead of stopping, he got off the freeway and the police chase was on. Rampage then began driving on the center divider. According to the police report, Jackson then drove on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee for their lives." He started driving the wrong way on a crowded street, colliding with yet another car in an intersection. It's not over yet.

As he continued on, running several red lights, his tire blew out and he began driving on the rim. He eventually got to Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, where he again driving on the sidewalk, "causing pedestrians to flee in terror."

His car eventually came to a stop and he was taken into custody at gunpoint. Cops took him to the Orange County Jail, but they determined he was "medically unfit" to be booked. No word on whether drugs were involved. Rampage is currently under evaluation at an Orange County hospital.

In an interview conducted with Throwdown TV just 24 hours before the incident ,Rampage seemed a little off, but revealed that he had been battling
depression, injuries as well as sleep and weight issues in recent weeks.

Well.........UFC's image has been damaged by this me thinks.Roid rage perhaps?Maybe spiraled down after losing the belt?Does anyone think UFC will back him or let him come back?

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

Got this a few moments ago.Now I LOVE these forums and it has the aboustle greatest mods on any wrestling forum I've ever went to.But when I saw that I didn't give my own thoughts-Well I cleary said UFC's image has been damaged and that Perhaps Rampage spiraled down after his loss of his title belt.I just thought I'd mention I DID state my own thoughts(i.e.

UFC's image has been damaged by this me thinks

Roid Rage Perhaps?
)

Also this story hadn't been posted in the section of its posting.So I brought fresh news to the thread along with my own thoughts.Why was this post considered Spam?

First of all, simply adding your opinion ons omething is classifed as spamming here. You need to add reasons for your opinions, which you didn't. What you posted was also very scarce, and when asking a question to generate discussion, you should also post your opinion on the answer.

Hope that clears everything up for you.

HBK-aholic.

First of all, simply adding your opinion ons omething is classifed as spamming here. You need to add reasons for your opinions, which you didn't. What you posted was also very scarce, and when asking a question to generate discussion, you should also post your opinion on the answer.

Hope that clears everything up for you.

HBK-aholic.

I'm annoyed but I'll guess I'll just keep on trucking.Thanks for the fast reply and keep up the good work.Also screw you C.M for the infraction(Joke lol)

I posted this in a threat about Taylor Wilde:
Taylor's hot in a girl next door kind of way, but she seems kinda bland as a personality.

I kinda doubt she will ever be as over as ODB is right now - and given the emphasis they are putting on women's wrestling, that has got to be the standard. They are giving it so much time you can't just be slightly over.
I was told this has nothing to do with her as a wrestler and received an infraction.

I simply don't understand. Her personality and charisma are very much to do with her as a wrestler, and if we're honest about women's wrestling, so are her looks. I then go on to compare her to ODB, who is obviously the most popular woman in TNA right now, and say that because of that blandness I don't think she'll be as popular.

How on earth is this an infraction?

I posted this in a threat about Taylor Wilde:I was told this has nothing to do with her as a wrestler and received an infraction.

I simply don't understand. Her personality and charisma are very much to do with her as a wrestler, and if we're honest about women's wrestling, so are her looks. I then go on to compare her to ODB, who is obviously the most popular woman in TNA right now, and say that because of that blandness I don't think she'll be as popular.

How on earth is this an infraction?
Thats not what you orignally posted, you must of edited it as i was infracting you. What you orignally said was the first bit about the girl next door look. I will try and get it reversed if someone else thinks it should be. Next time add it all at once and it wont happen.

i have a question. i replied to a post and got an infraction but wasnt told what was wrong with the post, i dont know what i did wrong can someone plz explain? all i did was answer a question related to a poll on title belts. "ecw has been dead for ages it should have never been brought back. dnr it." whats wrong with that can you plz explain it. i am not fighting dont get me wrong i have read the rules i just can not follow them if i dont understand what i am doing wrong.

It was becouse the topic was talking about unifying some titles and becouse it didnt provide enough reasons or detail.

I would like to know why I was given a warning and then infraction for 2 posts I made.The first post was this: I like a good joke as much as the next person,but Mike Adamle as RAW GM is too far.He has no mic skill or charisma whatsoever,he is a farce as GM This was in a thread about Mike Adamle as GM,and yet it was labelled as spam.I explained my opinion on Adamle as Gm and not only that,explained why briefly.
The second: If Cena vs Batista is happening at Summerslam hopefully that means it will NOT be happening at Mania 25.
I dont really like the rule about having to go in depth about why I have the opinions Ive stated in every post,but Im ok with it now that I have read the rules.If the second post was spam,fair enough,I hadnt read the rules at that point.But imo the first post shouldnt have been removed for spam and used as a warning,and therefore I would have been warned for the Cena/Batista post and not given an infraction.

You need to give reasons for yoour opinions, which you didn't do. If you don't give reasons it's classed as spam, as reasons give people something to debate.

I seriously think the spamming rules here are bad. I got three warnings for posting one sentance opinions and answers. Add more to my post, when I state basically a whole paragraph worth of words into one sentance.

My favorite one is probably Scary Movie 2, the parrot had me dying of laughter.

That's one example. And the other posts are more of the same. It's fascinating that you like Scary Movie. But nobody is intrested unless you say why. We have a Bar Room for non wrestling spam threads, and the Live Discussion section for wrestling spam.

Quick question. I was bored off my ass earlier today and was checking out the main page via my cell phone. I clicked onto the forums and it said that my IP address was banned. It's not even an issue, I'm just curious as to why?

Someone of the same IP has likely been banned. It's not anything related to you, as internet providers often use the same IPs for some areas, especially on mobile phones.

hey, im new...
can i get my infractions lifted for my spams? i didn't know that wz has such tight rules (i agree with them thou, keeps out the rift raft). i would just like to start over with a clean slate, i've just seen this section(site announcements& feedback), i now know how to post CORRECTLY, and will do so. please take away my infractions, i dont want to have to get banned... also what is the max before getting banned?
thanks

No they stay. but if you abide by the rules from now on you have nothing to worry about and they will expire before you know it. Just follow the rules and all will be fine. and if you get one more your banned for two weeks.

hey, im new...
can i get my infractions lifted for my spams?
Only if the admins think you were unfairly given the infractions

i didn't know that wz has such tight rules (i agree with them thou, keeps out the rift raft).
Should of read the rules once you signed up

i would just like to start over with a clean slate, i've just seen this section(site announcements& feedback), i now know how to post CORRECTLY, and will do so. please take away my infractions, i dont want to have to get banned... also what is the max before getting banned?
thanks
Like I said the infractions will ONLY be take away if the admins feel you didnt deserve them
3 infraction points is a week ban
4 infractions is a 2 week ban

I've got a kind of complaint and a question mixed into one.

What is the Forum's stance on Memberating (member's trying to do a Mod's job), As on another forum I use, See's this as at least a warn-able offence, It's just that it's annoying as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back