The **ALL NEW** Complaint Thread - Infraction Complaints Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see something you think really breaks the rules, report it using the report button and a mod will get to it as soon as they can. There's no point in people saying anything about it or making a big deal about it in public though.

I would prefer a PM personally, if you feel its something real major. Only because I get 100 emails a day, and refuse to read them :lmao:

get in touch with me, or Becca, as I belive we are the two who are online the most, or any mod who is online at the time and we will push it were it needs to be pushed.

And if someone tries to boss you like they are a mod, then fuck em.

lol, I do ignore them if they are trying to boss me, I was just wondering what the forum's rule's are on this.

EDIT:
If you see something you think really breaks the rules, report it using the report button and a mod will get to it as soon as they can. There's no point in people saying anything about it or making a big deal about it in public though.

Well I didn't know if it was rule breaking, so I askied. :)

Got a message from ya Jake telling me I had recieved an "infraction" for spamming. Any chance you could elaborate?
My post was "The RKO. A very nice looking move. Enough said.
The Spear. Very straight forward and quite effective. "

I was wondering what reason was behind it, that's all. Im only new here so I'm not familiar with how things are done here
Thanks

Shane

Thing is, its not "enough said". You have to give reasons behind why you feel those moves are so good, mor ein depth than what you gave. Try using the mods posts as an example, and read the rules.

The Bar room and Spam Zone allow this. But all other sections would classify it as spam and you would recieve an infraction. Just make sure you give reasons for your opinions and you should be fine!

Alright I have to complain about this, I got an infraction from Moon Knight because of this which I posted.

" Is there really a need for three similar threads?

There is this one, there is http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=23469 that one and there is also http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=19792 that one. They are all on the same page aswell.

I mean, it is a rule.

5. Search the forums before making a new topic. Someone may have already posted a similar thread. If the last time the topic was discussed was more than a month ago, then it's considered a new topic. "

I don't see why that was considered spam.

You were 'playing mod' so to speak. There are enough mods on the forum not to need regular members demanding which threads should be shut down.

SO WTF is wrong with you guys? cant post correctly? finished with the show? how about your fucking update the radio shows and at least let fans know if you NEVER plan on doing another. To be honest, you have shitty production to begin with on the shows, a fucking crappy webmaster and usually major server issues. Hard to guess that this would be one of the better wrestling sites around the net, becuz its quickly becoming one of the worst. Im a Network Admin, and I can bet that whoeverthefuck is in charge of that section is doing a dismal EASY job. Did you guys go out and hire Russo for the webmaster and radio producer?? THAT would make sense. If not, the guy you have licks balls, and you might want to look elsewhere.

I'd first like to point out how I don't appreciate the way you voice your concerns. It makes you sound immature and definitely not someone I really want to take seriously.

In the FAQ, it tells you how to very easily get in touch with the main site. We are staff on the forum, and it is clearly stated we have nothing to do with the site, more than once.

I need an explanation as to why I received two infractions. All I did was simply quote another post and gave a brief opinion which was to the point I was making. Not sure why it was considered spam, are you not allowed to quote other posters??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back