Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums *Gamethread*

30htpg8.png

When I was a kid, me and my ma used to stop at these roadside diners called "Little Chef" for food as we travelled. There was bugger all to do when we were waiting for food and it was just the two of us so we played this game.

I thought we'd won 11-5 earlier but I missed a safe option.

If you'd forced me to take the 6 I wouldn't have been able to finesse and you would have won 10-6.

Good game though guys.

Good game, Shotaro and brilliant move at the end. Fucking hell. My forums started acting up and I needed to reboot my computer and I ended up missing the rest of the game.

Sorry about the mix-up earlier. Too many threads open at once and I somehow copied the wrong image.

Great job guys. I was able to watch it all, but couldnt do pics from mobile. Wish I culda been more involved.

DAY 7 - REWARD RESULTS

Haiku Hogan makes another mark for his team.

Mr. J. O'Material: I believe this challenge is OVAH!! MEAN GREEN!!!

Megatron makes a quick look, before Shotaro makes his next attack.

Shotaro: NOT SO FAST!

Shotaro pulls a fast one on Haiku, leaving up the right space and assuring bWo victory. Haiku finishes the challenge up.

Megatron: By a 9-7 score... BWO WINS REWARD!

bWo jumps up and down, singing the praises of the guy running the challenge, Shotaro.

Megatron: bWo, I have here a scroll of paper. You are to read it at the immunity challenge. Until then it remains closed. Congratulations, I'll see you both at immunity.

Shotaro continues to celebrate with his teammates as they make their way back to camp.

Day 9

Immunity Challenge – Round and Round

Megatron: Come on in guys!

Both tribes make their way to the challenge area, ready for their next immunity challenge.

Megatron: For today's challenge, your entire tribe will be linked together by a common rope as you make your way around an oval course in the water. On my go, your tribe will run around the oval, attempting to catch the other tribe. The oval's distance is 600 meters, which means Mean Green will start at the 0 meter mark, and bWo will start at the 300 meter mark. Your tribe must move 20 meters at a time by posting the following (you cannot post back to back unless you are the only one left from your tribe in the challenge):

[Tribe] moves 20 metres around the oval.
[Tribe] is currently located at [X] metres.

Here is the catch. Each person on your tribe is carrying a 20 pound backpack as you navigate this course. For every 20 pounds the person on your tribe who posted before you has, you will have to wait 2 minutes before posting. For every person on your tribe who is carrying a backpack, it is an additional 3 minutes.

Example: 4 people on your tribe currently have at least 1 or more backpacks. Automatically you are going to have to wait 12 minutes following the person before you. The person before you is carrying 3 backpacks (60 pounds), meaning that is another 6 minutes, bringing the total to 18 minutes for when you can post after that person.

Due to the above aspect of the challenge, if you feel that you are someone who many not be able to be as active or helpful for your tribe and can't carry your load (in a sense), or if you feel you have developed a winning strategy (wink wink nudge nudge) you can choose to give your backpack(s) to another tribe member by posting the following:

[Name] gives [X] backpack(s) to [Name].
[Your name] now has [X] backpack(s).
[Their name] now has [X] backpack(s).

If you have no backpacks, you will be out of the challenge and will take a seat on the bench, which may ultimately help your tribe.

The first tribe to catch the other tribe (by making it to the spot on the oval that they are at) will win Immunity.

Since bWo won reward, their advantage in the challenge is that they will only have to wait an additional 2 minutes instead of 3 for people wearing a backpack. Now good luck!

bWo moves 20 metres around the oval.
bWo is currently located at [320/600] metres.

So is this shit right? I think I got it.

Yes. Now someone else on your team has to post, and it has to be after 14 minutes

6 members with a backpack x 2 minutes = 12 + (1 backpack x 2 minutes) = 14 minutes.

Yes. Now someone else on your team has to post, and it has to be after 14 minutes

6 members with a backpack x 2 minutes = 12 + (1 backpack x 2 minutes) = 14 minutes.

Can I take all of the teams backpacks and just post every 14 minutes? If I have all of them on me that's the time I have to wait right?

Do I have to wait 14 minutes to give my bag away? No way I can do a challenge that is going to take a while :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back