Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

HOLY SHIT JJJ YOU SMART CUNT.

That is the first thing in this game that has really shocked me. I thought Drew was gone this round for sure. But, that's some smart play right there.

Thanks for making it interesting again.

Well, that was a shock. Nice one JJJ.

On a side note what'd you have to do to "find" the idol? That made me curious from the start.

Possible.

If I was on the jury (which i'm not so I don't think there is a problem with me saying this) it'd be between JJJ and Crock for who would get my vote right now.

I know some people are going to be mad at me but i never had an agreement with JGlass for the final four. I never broke my word to him or Shotaro. I'll have to check my PM folder but i don't think i ever said i would be voting for Skull at tribal.

Jon Jones' Jobber said:
You know I have the hidden immunity idol and this is the last time I can play it. I'm going to use it and protect myself from the vote.

I don't know what you were thinking but I'm all for voting out Red Skull. Everyone seems agreed that he hasn't done anything and he seems to be holding the game up more than anything.

^^

Well, after winning the WrestleZone fantasy basketball league after entering it simply to fill the last spot, it's only fair that I don't do the same thing with Wrestlezone Survivor.

I just hope JJJ is okay with never ever winning a WZCW match again. Ever.

I will say that Crock is the only person i told a lie to when this thing was going down. Sorry but it's a game about surviving and i wasn't going down without trying to change the game up.

Well, after winning the WrestleZone fantasy basketball league after entering it simply to fill the last spot, it's only fair that I don't do the same thing with Wrestlezone Survivor.

I just hope JJJ is okay with never ever winning a WZCW match again. Ever.

So does that mean I can expect a push because I was blindsided by you? Cause I mean, i'd be alright with that...

I will say that Crock is the only person i told a lie to when this thing was going down. Sorry but it's a game about surviving and i wasn't going down without trying to change the game up.

You got a shot to win the game for sure. All it takes is an immunity win and your in the final 3 which may or may not be the end of the game.

But you have already told us one lie earlier on, how can we as members of the jury be certain that you are not telling us another lie right now? and in case you're not sure, I'm just messing with you

I don't see why anyone is upset at JJJ for his amazing, brilliant strategy here.

He probably knew that if he let Drew Bledsoe get voted off he'd be next (or after Shotaro). As such he decided to play Crock and JGlass like a fucking fiddle. No offense guys, but seriously JJJ had the best play of the entire game right there. No way you gonna top that.

Now it's Crock/Shotaro/Drew Bledsoe/JJJ for the title, and 2 of them already have a known alliance. How's this gonna play out from here? It would seem that Crock and Shotaro need to team up in order to stave off the alliance Jon Jones Bledsoe. I'm looking forward to the next challenge/tribal. It shall be entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back