Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums *Gamethread*

So I can just play off where JJJ left off right? Or is it that none of us can update it for 14 minutes now?

I just got home so I should be all right to help with this.

If they're not online can take it?

Mean Green moves twenty meters around the oval
Mean Green located at 20/600 meters

No they have to give it up to you.

Can I take all of the teams backpacks and just post every 14 minutes? If I have all of them on me that's the time I have to wait right?

If they give it to you you can keep going.

Do I have to wait 14 minutes to give my bag away? No way I can do a challenge that is going to take a while :/

No you can give it away now.

And I messed up the time for bWo, it's actually 16 minutes between posts since it is 7 members for 2 minutes + 2 minutes per bag = 16 minutes.

Yes JGlass, you now have to wait 16 minutes and another teammate has to post it.

Edit: 17 at the moment for Mean Green because of the advantage you guys gained. The times would change with bags being moved around.

I thought the backpack was what we added for time.

You guys have to wait two minutes for backpack, I thought we had to wait three

Shit I keep fucking up the math. Right now Mean Green has

7 members x 3 minutes + 1 20 pound bag for each person x 2 minutes = 23 minute wait.

bWo has

5 members x 2 minutes + 2 20 pound bag for Jglass since he posted last x 2 minutes = 14 minute wait.

EDITed due to seeing Smizzys addition.

Shit I keep fucking up the math. Right now Mean Green has

7 members x 3 minutes + 1 20 pound bag for each person x 2 minutes = 23 minute wait.

bWo has

5 members x 2 minutes + 2 20 pound bag for Jglass since he posted last x 2 minutes = 14 minute wait.

EDITed due to seeing Smizzys addition.

Got it

Also note bWo the next post won't be as long unless JJJ posts since everyone else has only 1 bag. Just to keep in mind.

I also have two bags.

Was this written in the thread?

Has to have this added before you can take it

[Name] gives [X] backpack(s) to [Name].
[Your name] now has [X] backpack(s).
[Their name] now has [X] backpack(s).

Also keep in mind that once you give it up, that person can't come back. And it has to be the person that gives the bag to post it

You cannot post back to back, though, so it would either be JJJ and stay at 14 minutes or someone else and 12 minutes.

EDIT: Shotaro gave his to Jglass. Smizzy gave his to JJJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back