Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums *Gamethread*

Haiku sees his chance at America's choice slip from his hands.

Tears get in his eyes so that he likely will lose. Not because Storm was more on the ball, and I suck at typing on phones.

Haiku's girlfriend watches from home, wondering where her glass of Andre is while we watch the Bachelorette

That last one's not a joke; they're in Munich

Haiku's girlfreind will be thinking of America's bad boy survivor when she goes to bed tonight.

deal+with+it.gif

Haiku swims in the water
Haiku swims 30/50 meters

Haiku gives Jglass the death glare ;)

Day 24 – Immunity Challenge part 2

Megatron: Congratulations on advancing, Stormtrooper and Mr. J. O'Material. You both, along with Crock and habs, will compete in this maze pictured here:

3133xpe.jpg

As you can see, there are 4 points plotted on the map. These points are punch ins, if you will. You have to collect all 4 punch ins before you can complete the maze. The template for the maze is simple, just post:

[X] moves [left/right/up/down]

If you wish to stop at an intersection (aka when you don't go all the way to the wall) post:

[X] stops at intersection, moves [different direction]

You only have to do this at intersections, though. If you don't post that you're stopping at an intersection, it will be assumed that you have walked all the way to the wall.

When you reach a point, post:

[X] has collected the [blue/red/green/purple] punch in.

There is no time limit between posts, since this will take time. However, you may only make one move per post. You can't move and collect a punch in at the same time either. First person to collect all 4 punch ins and reach the end will win immunity. Got it figured out? Good luck.

Stormy moves leftward.

I'm changing it up because the forum isn't allowing me to post the same thing in a 5 minute span.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back