Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums *Gamethread*

And SOLD to JJJ for $60.

Your prize is... A Grilled Cheese Sandwich! You can eat it yourself or share it with your tribe!

The next item will also remain hidden.

And sold to Crock, for $200!

And your prize is... an advantage at the next immunity challenge.

His advantage will be revealed the same time that Habs is.

The next item will remain covered.

And SOLD to JJJ for $20.

Fortunately for you, this prize is more beneficial for you. It's A clue to a hidden immunity idol!

Congrats to you, and that concludes Survivor Auction. Congrats to all of the winners. You may head back to camp now.

Day 24 – Immunity Challenge

Megatron: You guys ready for today's challenge? Here's today's immunity challenge:

This is a two part challenge. You all will begin in the water. On my go, you will follow this template:

[X] swims in the water.
[X] has swum [X/50] meters.

You may only swim 5 meters per post and must wait to post every 5 minutes. The first 4 to make it will advance to the second stage which is another puzzle. I will post the puzzle once we get 4 people back to shore.

Megatron: Alright, simple enough? Before we begin, since Crock and habs won advantages at Survivor Auction, they will automatically advance to the second stage. That means that only 2 of the 6 remaining contestants will advance. Good luck.

OOC: Sorry that this is essentially a repeat challenge, but I lost a little track of time and this something I thought off the top of my head that I could use two advantages for.

Oh wait, I can't win.

Screw this, I'm swimming back to the nearest shore.

JGlass turns around and swims back to the nearest shore, thus becoming the bad boy that refuses to play by the rules that America loves.

JGlass=ratings

Oh wait, I can't win.

Screw this, I'm swimming back to the nearest shore.

JGlass turns around and swims back to the nearest shore, thus becoming the bad boy that refuses to play by the rules that America loves.

JGlass=ratings

Haiku sees his chance at America's choice slip from his hands.

Tears get in his eyes so that he likely will lose. Not because Storm was more on the ball, and I suck at typing on phones.

Haiku's girlfriend watches from home, wondering where her glass of Andre is while we watch the Bachelorette

That last one's not a joke; they're in Munich

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back